Epic Perfect World

Veno Pets too OPd...please nerf them.

Offline inferno

Clearly the Owl and Drake are way too Opd for venos...with almost -99% channel gear( with the pill ) on a veno its already hard to handle, and in fox form the most tankiest class among AA and LA classes, with skills to reflect damage while reducing damage taken, and the 79 procs. The last thing this class needed were special pets which do 7k+( means 5 secs to kill any LA class after a charm tick ) bleeds on full p def gear ( let alone most of us will be in m def gear while fighting a veno ) and defense skills like wings of grace/ protection doesnt reduce the damage. Please discuss and nerf this ( preferably remove those pets all together or just removing the bleed skill, pets already have a stun skill, the ability to stun while ur stunned is functional enough for a veno pet ).
removed by GM

Offline inferno

Did i mention the extremely small cooldown on that thing, and the almost cycleable anti stun on venos, and demon ironwood proc too ?!
removed by GM

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
can't you use potions to prevent that?
or you only focus on Venomancer's using potions on their side?
o.O
you have genie too
you have potions too
you have skills too

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
 let support venos kill people now !!

all they have to do debuff hard and run around

let the pet do the rest job   :normal-2: :normal-2:

me gonna be support psy please boost my dmg as well  :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline inferno

Ok, my potions save once with a 2 min cooldown, any potion other than an irongaurd will be purged. My genie will save me with AD once every 3 mins, My Faith will save me at the cost of 170 energy my genie is full magic with almost 5 energy persecond regen, meaning even with the most possible regen it wud take me 1 min+ to use the next genie faith, giving enough time for the veno to nuke me out, i guess u cud also count triple sparking the bleed off, but again, i ll get purged and have no chi for the rest of my skills.
removed by GM

Offline inferno

Besides genies, potions are also used by the veno too, so they pretty much cancel out, it wud be proper to compare any other class directly with them while ignoring genies and potions
removed by GM

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
whats ur class ? :) i'll test using same class as u

Offline inferno

I am an archer ^^
removed by GM

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
can't you use potions to prevent that?
or you only focus on Venomancer's using potions on their side?
o.O
you have genie too
you have potions too
you have skills too

Just u guys stop QQing and listen to this guy <<
True words, also ppl got their gears that can stun and sins got aps, got tomes that give insane bonuses, got refines, got stones, got r8, got.....
and on and on and on..
so just stop qqing and learn to play

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Just u guys stop QQing and listen to this guy <<
True words, also ppl got their gears that can stun and sins got aps, got tomes that give insane bonuses, got refines, got stones, got r8, got.....
and on and on and on..
so just stop qqing and learn to play
i dont always QQ..  unless its necressy
proof > i play demon psy never QQed about the nerf my class got cos i agree with it

i also agree that veno's pets need extra dmg .. but not dmg can 1 shot others every 30 secs -.-

Offline Nobody

didnt the last patch nerf the venos? i think they ddnt cuz a veno's pet still hits me 9k lol
Jishi

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
compared to a Phoenix

Phoenix physical Attack is of 10.000 (give or take)
Owl physical attack is of 19.000 (give or take)

this is the only thing we added to the Owl, the icnreasing physica attack
due to this the bet obviously hit harder than Phoenix, thats the point in having better pets.
about the bleeding it hurts so much due to the pdef debuff that Veno's have, thats brings it down to 0.

what here isn't normal ?  :rolleyes:

we about to test it soon anyway...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
compared to a Phoenix

Phoenix physical Attack is of 10.000 (give or take)
Owl physical attack is of 19.000 (give or take)

this is the only thing we added to the Owl, the icnreasing physica attack
due to this the bet obviously hit harder than Phoenix, thats the point in having better pets.
about the bleeding it hurts so much due to the pdef debuff that Veno's have, thats brings it down to 0.

what here isn't normal ?  :rolleyes:

we about to test it soon anyway...
how much the CD of that debuff bring def down to 0 ??

Zilara

I haven't died to any venos so far (in 1vs1), but seriously, it took me like 10 hits to kill the owl...isn't that a bit too much? I'm a cleric. Idc about the rest, but meh, at least give less defense to the pets.

Offline Chire

I haven't died to any venos so far (in 1vs1), but seriously, it took me like 10 hits to kill the owl...isn't that a bit too much? I'm a cleric. Idc about the rest, but meh, at least give less defense to the pets.

I agree, even as a Psy I have hard time killing the pet..
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: