Epic Perfect World

Help me find the interface!!! (если есть Русские ребята, отпишите)

Привет всем друзьям !!!

Я живу в России и играю на свободном сервере, но иногда меня привлекают к иностранным серверам, как ваш. Здесь я однажды поймал фильм с вашего сервера, где человек очень красив, а не обычный интерфейс (я оставлю ссылку на форму ниже). Я показывал видео своим друзьям, и они очень нуждаются в одном интерфейсе. Если у него есть кто-то, пожалуйста, мы будем очень благодарны !!!
Если тут есть мои соотечественники и у вас есть этот интерфейс, не жлобтесь, скиньте эту красоту :(

I live in Russia and play on a free server, but sometimes I get attracted to foreign servers like yours. Here I once caught a movie from your server where the person is very handsome, and not the usual interface (I'll leave a link to the form below). I showed the video to my friends, and they really need one interface. If he has someone, please, we will be very grateful !!!
If there are my compatriots here and you have this interface, do not be frustrated, discard this beauty :(

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
+1 but i buy for 5k ec.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

The theme can be deleted, the interface found))

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
How much you willing to pay? I can hook you up with the guy that made it!
How much you willing to pay? I can hook you up with the guy that made it!
Already given, thanks.