"Downfall - Areashi diss track (Safezone Trained)"

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Lmao       

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Billy doesnt wanna waste his time on unknown thots who beg for attention so yeah, not gunna happen. Stay tuned for our next diss track waiting for the next clown to step up. :normal-8:
Ok, i'm the unkown thot begging for attention, nice vid of 3 sparking out of stealth with frenzy and killing my ep during a mass pk tho, LOLed
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2018, 01:28 pm by Sara
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
lol calm down with bibles guys!!!!! 

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
1. You'r the one who plays sins in 2k18
:( :( :(

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
:( :( :(
u ain't depending on fullbuff, 3 spark and frenzy to kill nub, unlike others  :normal-2:

♥ Dev

Offline younext

Ok, i'm the unkown thot begging for attention yet,
1. You'r the one who plays sins in 2k18, and yet u'r always full buffed and 3 sparking out of stealth with frenzy on
2. Rename to "WhoAreYouEven" please
3. u'r legit the one who makes posts and calls ppl's name after u lose any pk against em (Like u did with Denial)...
4. Also posting a soundtrack that u didnt made, but yeah i'm the one begging for attention.

BTW: i see u made vid of 3 sparking and going out of stealth and killing me while a mass while on chan . . that show how much i'm the one who begs for attention, keep being the random u are playing sin and depending on 3 spark and frenzy to get a kill, till then, keep dying to my wf in middle of a ctf, fcking unknown clown
this post has zero sense.
all kids

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Billy doesnt wanna waste his time on unknown thots who beg for attention so yeah, not gunna happen. Stay tuned for our next diss track waiting for the next clown to step up. :normal-8:

:monkey-47:    

Offline DoYouEven

• Blue Sin = Win
  • Characters: DoYouEven
  • Faction: Ascended
Ok, i'm the unkown thot begging for attention, nice vid of 3 sparking out of stealth with frenzy and killing my ep during a mass pk tho, LOLed
Can you point out where frenzy is on my genie when you died? I hope you can make up a better lie to cover up.

Just so nobody else missed you making a fool of yourself.

ill give you a 3/10 attempt in trying to get urself a diss track tho :pig-24:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Can you point out where frenzy is on my genie when you died? I hope you can make up a better lie to cover up.

Just so nobody else missed you making a fool of yourself.

ill give you a 3/10 attempt in trying to get urself a diss track tho :pig-24:
idk why u talk about ppl who begs for attention when u posting a soundtrack that u didnt even made, and u'r calling ppl's name after u lose pk or anything against em, i posted something random on this thread and u went all emotive to do a vid about me,
#BarbieNeedsSnicker, but u need a "hot thot" so u stop thinking about epw a little, recording 24/7 everytime u kill anyone out of stealth with sparks and shts lol... 
"Trying to get urself a diss track", like if u'r the one who did this one, LOLed again
i'll give u a 10/10 attempt in being a clown, keep playing sin in 2k18 and depenidng on 3 sparks with fullbuff lmao

♥ Dev

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
a 25-year-old pal acts like a 12-year-old

crazy

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
a 25-year-old pal acts like a 12-year-old

crazy
impressive dud

♥ Dev

Offline Immunities

• Moderated
  • Hand Of The God
  • You're Powerless.
  • Characters: Powerlessness
  • Faction: Aftermath
"Barbiegirl - Sara diss track (MADE OF PLASTIC)" coming next
Barbie diss track incoming stand by

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
don't quote me on a joke to my friend trynna trashtalk, I don't care lol
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2018, 02:54 pm by Erelim
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline yep

Billy PM Maxime for db/sin lessons, only 1k EC per minute