Epic Perfect World

Illusion Stones!

Offline Lyssania

So, I was talking with a friend while going to Warsong to do my BH when I realized something.
Is it possible to have Illusion stones put at every teleporter at the game? Or at least every major city.
Raging Tides, Lost, etc. I think this would not only save some coin(From teleporting to the locations that do have it then using it.) It'd be a lot more convenient. :)

What do you guys think? Good idea or stupid?
Is it possible or impossible? (I know some things are hard coded into the game and cannot be changed.)

Offline xahtik

bad idea imo since teleport stones arent very expensive

Offline Lyssania

I know, 21k each(Or something like that.) but if there was an Illusion stone at every town/city or at least the major ones, it'd save you 21k if you didn't have to teleport to a place that one had.

Offline Rhelanna

You'd save the 21k, but still pay up to 50k to stone in. Major cities all connect to Arch. You can get to Arch free via Katru Pup which takes you through room 1 of the Cube. Just cross the room to the NPC on other side to exit. So technically all you're paying is the Illusion Stone fee into the instance.

Offline Lyssania

Yea- that's all you'd have to do if all had Illusion stone. Keep in mind that only major cities have Pup. :P
Anyways, it was just an idea I liked. Save a little time. ^^

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
An illusion stone next to the bounty hunter npc would be really nice :)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Honestly there is no need for an illusion stone in every city... It's not expensive to go to Arch.

Offline Lyssania

Just something that came into my head and thought Id shared :) And haha that would be nice