• Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Boring..bailing after winning is pussy move
You're just killing the server for a few months with it
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
100% redface, yup. . . btw, the offer of joining with an alt that nobody knows is still open?
You forgot to do the same over the other 60 ppl that joined 0fk aswell,
but i guess u can start to kick Savagery alts and start saying u disbanded em 4 times?
Judging by the skype bible when rejected, yes redface indeed.
Only reason you got offered to put unknown alt is: 1) you kept begging me to let you join, crying in my pms cause many others got invited and u didnt  2) your drama lvl so high that your reputation is below 0, so i wouldnt risk inviting u on main. Also other "60" that you mention are less likely to start drama and dont tell me into the face "i dont care what side i fight for, i just want my weekend fun"
Dont know what sava has to do with all this, there is litetally only goku in here for tws.
Wont justify myself with whatever story u try to make up next, people know you just try to create drama around you.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Firs time a guild disband so fast april-april rip MergeFcks

Offline Exultation

• Faction: Wasted
Only reason you got offered to put unknown alt is: 1) you kept begging me to let you join, crying in my pms cause many others got invited and u didnt  2) your drama lvl so high that your reputation is below 0, so i wouldnt risk inviting u on main. Also other "60" that you mention are less likely to start drama and dont tell me into the face "i dont care what side i fight for, i just want my weekend fun"
Dont know what sava has to do with all this, there is litetally only goku in here for tws.
Wont justify myself with whatever story u try to make up next, people know you just try to create drama around you.

Offline BlackDeath

• Characters: BlackDeath
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't def anyone.
I just see things differently.

Everyone is trying so hard against OC which for me they are on TOP.
simple fact no need to go round ,and my god how you fools , get outsmarted by rev.

Enjoy the game.

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
Only reason you got offered to put unknown alt is: 1) you kept begging me to let you join, crying in my pms cause many others got invited and u didnt  2) your drama lvl so high that your reputation is below 0, so i wouldnt risk inviting u on main. Also other "60" that you mention are less likely to start drama and dont tell me into the face "i dont care what side i fight for, i just want my weekend fun"
^

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I don't def anyone.

simple fact no need to go round ,and my god how you fools , get outsmarted by rev.

Enjoy the game.
Go log your main account and talk from there face to face. No need to hide behind masks.
You dont see anything differently considering you belong to one of the factions. Try to fool someone else, i respect you so dont try this.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I don't def anyone.

Enjoy the game.
Ziiiiihahaha my brother 

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
damn bro sad, who made tactic? immer? xD
yea it sad 
idk ask Rev 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Judging by how u'r trying to act like if u'r a good person always, but never showing who u really are
1st. i got pmed by the people which i used to play when i was active in this game to come join 0fk for tws and pks, also for many 0fk players that are my friends,
2nd. You rejected me, but somehow u wanted to invite my alt? u offered me to join with alt first time we talked tho  :-*
3rd my drama lvl is so high but atleast i can face the people
4th "i dont care what side i fight for, i just want my weekend fun", it's true ;)
5th what sava has to do with all this? i mean, didnt u trashtalked savagery and goku for oven a year already, he insulted and said many shts about ur factions for over a year, and u got him as in the same condition u wanted me to join? "an alt" for tws,i clearly can see the "Value" of what u call being "loyal" and a "family" how u call 0fk lol, someone that trashed ur "friends" for a year and u got him secretly in ur guild the first day, damn. . .

indeed, there's no drama in 0fk, but look what happened yday in wc again, #TroublesIntheParadise,
and i dont have to make up anything, you know what u been doing around to ur "Friends" right? i dont need to say it, xoxo  :-* ,
goodluck again being what u really are, backstabber guild leader  :-*
im done with ya, x0x0
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline coreyslav

• Faction: Clan
chill the fuc out losers still taking videogames seriously in 2018 ***in sweaty nerds Notorious #1 undisputed champions rest dont matter

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Comed back from Work ppl still TT lmfaoo
Dogs plz put me out from there,I m not OC core from Summer anymore lmfaoo (i think never been )
Didnt know Core=Officers know interesting
Butthead still mad after HO got Disbanded from OC deam,you should pass that shtt or chillout
Why you ppl still TT about 2k18 TWs lmfaoo
Me and few more ppl already know it 0fks will won TW simple (I dont defend 0fks they can smd) but still i was sure they won
Deam guys you all need chill it just game ;)