Came to see Rev the Clown. Got satisfied
LF OC inv so i can be one of the clowns. Maybe ill carry them

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
yes bro or you can just merge with few guilds and take everyone as they go    xdddd
Sounds how oc ??? strange ???

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
How u dare to say that? nothing's more important for nimy than the people that was with him since the beginning  :( evilpk gave us a proof of that yday in wc, or Valley  ???  :rolleyes:
Damn still redface i chose my core people over a drama queen like you. Please dont bomb my skype again  :-X

Offline Areashi

• Banned
How u dare to say that? nothing's more important for nimy than the people that was with him since the beginning  :( evilpk gave us a proof of that yday in wc, or Valley  ???  :rolleyes:
WOW YOU MEAN HE PRIORITISED PEOPLE WHO WERE WITH HIM FOR LONGER THAN YOU? OH MY GOD WHAT THE ***? I THOUGHT EVERY1 WAS EQUAL NOWADAYS

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
WOW YOU MEAN HE PRIORITISED PEOPLE WHO WERE WITH HIM FOR LONGER THAN YOU? OH MY GOD WHAT THE ***? I THOUGHT EVERY1 WAS EQUAL NOWADAYS
opposite of that he chose new people over his trash core

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Damn still redface i chose my core people over a drama queen like you. Please dont bomb my skype again  :-X
100% redface, yup. . . btw, the offer of joining with an alt that nobody knows is still open?
You forgot to do the same over the other 60 ppl that joined 0fk aswell,
but i guess u can start to kick Savagery alts and start saying u disbanded em 4 times?
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2018, 10:38 am by Sara
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Areashi, u made me feel like if my sarcasm wasnt good enough  :(

♥ Dev

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
100% redface, yup. . . btw, the offer of joining with an alt that nobody knows is still open?
You forgot to do the same over the other 60 ppl that joined 0fk aswell,
but i guess u can start to kick Savagery alts and start saying u disbanded em 4 times?
60 LOOOOOOL

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
Damn still redface i chose my core people over a drama queen like you. Please dont bomb my skype again  :-X
Its more fun as this tw yesterday :tiger-26:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
rev's inspirational speech "don't worry guys will win one day"
Translation: we won't pk for 2 weeks hell we won't even log anymore and when enemy dies of boredom we can come back and pretend we won

On a semi serious note it is kinda pathetic that yesterdays tw lasted less than the first one
Thats what happens when you feed your members with fake ego that can't be backed up
Judging from the posts on forums you guys even said to yourselfs we had help from gm's/admin so you can damage control the fact of how badly you lost without being able to use the "number" excuse.
Also this thread is even more pathetic and all you do is clowning yourselfs(nothing new)
Remember when past years leaders would actually try to improve and be better on next tw rather than making retarded threads  to repair ego :pig-36:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Core = officers i doubt both valley and evilpk are officers, valley had pt but got replaced because he was afk 5min before tw and then he entered without party in which case every sane leader would kick (naeem,pedro and everybody else did in the past) because he was throwing.
Didnt show to pk for 2 weeks, before that lost every single pk didnt show to any dt and 2 out of 4 tws, sht is boring and killing the server, better split and pk each other lol guess oc will finally be able to leave sz and gank 0fks originals and other small guilds that come out of this but thats fine this merge proved oc sux and time to get some challenge and let oc have time of their lives ganking loololol.
Btw this 2nd tw was so much easier so i guess if u follow the pattern next one would be even easier than this one (1 push?) so i guess nimy is just sparing u from shame 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
how to join oc, just follow these step guys

1) https://prnt.sc/j5uhmz

2) https://prnt.sc/j5ujco / https://prnt.sc/j4j64k
Aw what a fking loser. Sadly none bothered to try getting inside 0fk to be a sidekick spy.
cringe :))

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Core = officers i doubt both valley and evilpk are officers, valley had pt but got replaced because he was afk 5min before tw and then he entered without party in which case every sane leader would kick (naeem,pedro and everybody else did in the past) because he was throwing.
Didnt show to pk for 2 weeks, before that lost every single pk didnt show to any dt and 2 out of 4 tws, sht is boring and killing the server, better split and pk each other lol guess oc will finally be able to leave sz and gank 0fks originals and other small guilds that come out of this but thats fine this merge proved oc sux and time to get some challenge and let oc have time of their lives ganking loololol.
Btw this 2nd tw was so much easier so i guess if u follow the pattern next one would be even easier than this one (1 push?) so i guess nimy is just sparing u from shame
Core = officers? 
nop... there's many ppl in 0fk that are core members and they'r not officers anymore  ;)
but oh well..

♥ Dev

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
no pk for 3months btw 
OC can finally exit sz

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Core = officers?
nop... there's many ppl in 0fk that are core members and they'r not officers anymore  ;)
but oh well..
nope core = officers always been like that since 2012 in every guild around