so tl;dr of this thread: oc got ***ed everywhere and now they are crying 

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
right? i like it too
no reply so you resort to saying i cant read.. ok

let me quote that for you- They try to learn japanese through the anime they watch
lookie, im a nice person <3
anyways, too many butthurt people here for my taste, time to play Leag

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
:normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22:
Weeaboo. (in this part you're crying)

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
let me quote that for you- They try to learn japanese through the anime they watch
lookie, im a nice person <3
anyways, too many butthurt people here for my taste, time to play Leag
i bet you main janna

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
i bet you main janna
not only, but i do love her SG skin, its cute <3

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Why i still see dogs barking after losing 80x80 and even worse than that is to see ppl that has nothing to do with the fight peasants like Khaede etc talking here

The fact that we merged didnt make our numbers fly up above oc numbers lol 

They still lost same number fight, so i dont get why this guy saying ´´ I wish they would make faction vs faction`` if 0fk was being outnumbered whats the matter if we balanced things ? How can someone be that retarded i am actually surprised

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
here guys ull need for vs unifers 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
well i wanted to replay but no time cause i am in pub +told my imaginary girlfriend i need to study so i can attend tw but only on sunday cause rl

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
here guys ull need for vs unifers

DD pts with just 1 ep  ??? ??? 

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
Why i still see dogs barking after losing 80x80 and even worse than that is to see ppl that has nothing to do with the fight peasants like Khaede etc talking here

The fact that we merged didnt make our numbers fly up above oc numbers lol

They still lost same number fight, so i dont get why this guy saying ´´ I wish they would make faction vs faction`` if 0fk was being outnumbered whats the matter if we balanced things ? How can someone be that retarded i am actually surprised
actually, i was one of people who helped 0fks LOL

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
i bet you main janna
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Janna. The champion design is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of knowing how to press E most of the skillshots will go straight through the ADC's head. There’s also Janna’s item builds, which are deftly woven into her mechanics- her E "Eye of the Storm" and her R "Monsoon" draw heavily from Ardent Censer for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of her kit, to realise that it's not just broken- it says something deep about the perfect balance that is the ardent META. As a consequence people who dislike Janna truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Janna’s existential catchphrase “for only $2.95 a minute i'll leave you breathless,” which itself is a cryptic reference to prostitutes far and wide. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those hardstuck silvers scratching their heads in confusion as my diamond tier Janna mechanics unfold themselves on their moniters. What fools.. how I pity them. joy

And yes, by the way, i DO have all the Janna skins. And no, you cannot see them. It’s for the ADC’s eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 LP of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid sunglasses

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
actually, i was one of people who helped 0fks LOL
Thank god u said that LOOOOOOOOL

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Def 2  :tiger-23: :tiger-23: :tiger-23: :pig-8: the worst one tbh