Epic Perfect World

PvP Suggestion

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
We don't have the Imperial Fury Content here. I don't know what AEU for you is but we don't have it here yet. It's still the usual EU.

You will need to wait till we get the Expansion files.

Offline Standup

Want some money ? I get you files

Offline √oodoo

• DrGiggles - √oodoo Leader
We don't have the Imperial Fury Content here. I don't know what AEU for you is but we don't have it here yet. It's still the usual EU.

You will need to wait till we get the Expansion files.

Okay sorry my mistake, its so confusing to see you don't have the Imperial Fury content when first of all you have the Advance Endless Universe (AEU) skills for all the classes so its so hard to believe you don't have the rest of the update files.  And the targeting feature DID NOT COME OUT WITH THE SIRENS OF WAR CONTENT UPDATE.  95% of you just never noticed it before because you obviously don't PvP very much on PWI.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Maybe they got created with the Descent Expansion already? The skills themselves already existed to that time. The books may as well. But that with the books is an assumption.

Anyways ... Tab Targeting will take a while until we get it. And how long ... no idea. I can't tell an approximate date.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
ET, are you sure it's from the Sirens patch? o:

I played PWI, and left to come here before SoW was out. There was a target filter of sorts.  ???

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Well ... I don't know either from which Expansion it is actually ... But the patchnotes clearly say it's from IF.
And you have to excuse ET. He didn't play PWI a long time ^^

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Well ... I don't know either from which Expansion it is actually ... But the patchnotes clearly say it's from IF.
And you have to excuse ET. He didn't play PWI a long time ^^

Ah, I see. About the patch notes, not about poor ET. xD

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline LetsHug

It's the reflections update now SOW.