Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven vs OC TW Cata squad

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Hello i am 40 years old I am online on pw since 2008 everyday  without logging off my special skills are stalking,screenshoting and making list of insults used on anyone in pw from 2008-2018 in my notepad.Most importantly i will be sure to check your facebook every once in a while but i wont trashtalk how you look because my family descended from gremlins.Also me being online everyday doesnt matter because i am still shit at the game and i die 15 times in 5 min pk I dont care tho I always have my notepad and stalking to back me up.
ps im still virgin
                                                                                                                                                                                                            -Ereb
thought you wre talking about Rev until i read '-Ereb' but ok lol 

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
thought you wre talking about Rev until i read '-Ereb' but ok lol
its better then that you dont do any thinking just obey orders and stay silent

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
its better then that you dont do any thinking just obey orders and stay silent
still sounds like OC like how they never pk without their leader LOL...

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
btw you can see me at misf in sz sometimes i will try 3spark OCs if someone is afk outside sz but mostly i just have my lightshot  open just incase someone from OC says anything about their personal life
Hi Ereb lol

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Hello i am 40 years old I am online on pw since 2008 everyday  without logging off my special skills are stalking,screenshoting and making list of insults used on anyone in pw from 2008-2018 in my notepad.Most importantly i will be sure to check your facebook every once in a while but i wont trashtalk how you look because my family descended from gremlins.Also me being online everyday doesnt matter because i am still shit at the game and i die 15 times in 5 min pk I dont care tho I always have my notepad and stalking to back me up.
ps im still virgin
                                                                                                                                                                                                            -Ereb
Our dream job is right in front of us, being a bitter 40 year old man working at an internet café for the rest of our lives, getting that 10 euro a day. Livin la vida loca. I am disappointed in you student boy, what a loser

Oh, hi Ereb

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
still sounds like OC like how they never pk without their leader LOL...
Rev wasnt home for any DH we attended past 3 weeks  :normal-25:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Our dream job is right in front of us, being a bitter 40 year old man working at an internet café for the rest of our lives, getting that 10 euro a day. Livin la vida loca. I am disappointed in you student boy, what a loser

Oh, hi Ereb
Cant wait to trashtalk you in 2k30 with what you just said welcome to my notepad  ^-^

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Rev wasnt home for any DH we attended past 3 weeks  :normal-25:
as i remember he demote all his marshals before he logs off so there will be no sig for pk... well its the history ofc LOL

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
as i remember he demote all his marshals before he logs off so there will be no sig for pk... well its the history ofc LOL
Ehh yeah, that's why Matias has marshal/director during night so brs can pk, exacly, 100% agreed to ur comment

OT: i tought i was dramatic but damn, this post is on fire, and ain't even talking
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lol nigas still on about how they lose tw to 0fks

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
lol nigas still on about how they lose tw to 0fks

lol oc lost to backstab guild lol

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Lmao 4-0 
Can't expect anything good if ppl there play without skillsender and eps aoe heal lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
This thread still going wtf lmao
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
This thread still going wtf lmao
sdne dunse
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev