Epic Perfect World

Something verry wrong with your game

Offline popol1

Hey,

There is something very wrong with your game, i did step by step the bug fixes several times
and re downloaded & installed several times but no mater what , i can't get on any of the 4 servers.

1st i could not log in ( direct crash )
after reinstalling , i could log in with a new account but when i try to make a new toon it crashes, it crashes most of all when switching to a female char.
i was almost done making my toon and ready to log the server then it crashed.

i have all of the prerequisite stuff , directx and etc etc.

I did test an other server with other pwi game and on other servers it runs perfectly fine.
So the problem must be from you i guess.

Also your latest torrent version of the game is 31,
and has to update to 41 before you can start logging in & start making toons.

i also did test all of the possible exe files to run the games of all the folders and the fix bat stuff, same problems.

Now i wonder why that is all of the sudden, i used to play on your server like maybe 8 months back and had no issue at all.

Any advice?

Thx

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
First of all your tittle should be "something is very wrong with my client ot my pc"
Why? because there are 500 ppl that play the game and obviously the don't have the problems you described
Other than that your client probably is missing files(maybe maps)
Try https://panel.epicpw.com/resetstuck.php and check how big your client is it should be 10gb+

Offline popol1

The size on disk is 11.1 Gb and the reset thing does not work.
i can not go online at all & now when i try to login it directly crashes,
no mather what account i use, new account or old ones.
I don't think the title is wrong because like i sayed before :
1) i could play several months back with no problem at all
2) i tested other PWI Games from the top 100 site and they all work directly fine.
3) i tested different versions of the game on different servers, they all work included the version you guys run.

The only problem is that other servers don't have much population.

I see there is a lot op ppl complaining since the last update so something must be wrong idk.

Offline popol1

I updated the direct download link, you can try with that client: http://epw-download.com/eclipse/EpicPerfectWorld.zip
Also you can try reinstalling all the visual redistributables http://www.standaloneofflineinstallers.com/2015/12/Microsoft-Visual-C-Redistributable-2015-2013-2012-2010-2008-2005-32-bit-x86-64-bit-x64-Standalone-Offline-Installer-for-Windows.html x86 and x64, don't need ARM
Thanks.
i will test it tomorow.

Offline popol1

i did test the new link aand then the game, still got the exact same problems, keeps crashing.

So i got a question :

Any of you running this PWI on a Win 7 OS ?
On my win 7 it keeps crashing, other PWI Games don't crash.
When i try Epic Pwi on my laptop with Win 10 OS it does not crash.
Problems is i don't wanna play on my laptop and on my desktop i still need Win 7 for most of my work.
Anything i could do to fix the problem?
i did try to install the framework and the other stuff, the messages i got is : i still have it/and Better version so it won't install it and don't need to install.
So idk maybe it's limited to win 10 OS only?