Epic Perfect World

What wold make Epw Better?

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Allow me to reply to what you said. This things had always been an issue, in june/july last year the price for 1ec was 5m or more and people started to ask for more ec, Agatio made more ec drop spots and made the ec price to drop. Everyone was "Thx, ur the best etc." After few weeks they started again with not enough we need more and more.

You can get 200 ec/day (in 3-3.5 hours of farming) that means in 1 month you get 6k ec only if you farm. Try to do trades, there are plenty of items that you can buy lets say with 10 ec and sell with 12 ec easy. Stop begging for items...
The server is balanced right now you can buy dragon set with 500-600ec and that means 3 days of "work"!
This games arent all about donating or getting items for free! You want to be the best? WORK FOR IT!

1. Yea, fck life let's just farm without stopping.
2. I agree that we can already get nice numbers of ECs per day but the problem is that we still need much more cuz r8 doesnt like us :< + cube neck/ds and warsong belt arent cheap too, and try to compare farming and donating, oh cmon players who can donate just put the money in game and get what they want in 1 day, and others like I said are unlucky and get sh1tty stats for months, and EVEN IF they finally get what they want, it will be like -3% channeling + 10 dex + 3 crit while player who donated will have x3 -3%channeling, thats just sad truth...
new account: CookieVookie

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
<--Player of PWI for 5 years, i can honestly say that the gold drops in EPW arent much better but i love this game!
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
    It's funny how you're not caring about money and you care about players...
so for you caring for players is give them free stuff ? o.O
stuff that is custom made and take requires a lot of work from our side ?

i think you live on a diferent kind of world. even though this is a private server that are certain things that are made for you and for you only...you will have to tell me when you can find a service that does everything you want for free, a place where u go and ask for something and they answer you "sure thing done in 1second"....not even your governament do that for you.

we care for the players as much as the server concerns, if you want something thats for you to use only then my friend you have to pay for it, i don't see wheres the problem in that o.O
i always payed for stuff i wanted, no one ever gave me stuff for free lol
i would lvoe to go to a Nissan dealership and ask for a Nissan Skyline R33 and get it for free...but it aint happening  :-\[/list]

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
LOL, Im pretty sure most players here have played  "official" PWI, for a longtime, and most also play on fulltime pvp servers as well.  but somehow we all end up here :P.
 Personally, I like everything about the game, all of it. It what keeps people interested, the variety of experiences you can have at all levels of development.  Its not all about PVP, or PVE....its about fun...what is fun for one is not for another.  Personally I have played pwi...on pvp servers pve servers and also most free servers that are "FULL time PVP,as well as the kind that offer choice.
 I like choice not being forced to deal with morons who live to harass others as they may want to farm or just chill and enjoy some of the environments with friends.
 Epic is genius,  well run, pro staff who care about players and they are constantly trying to keep it fresh by offering new content events and creating a place for ALL ....not just the armchair ax murders LOL....seriously, I find full time pvp servers to be common, and borning too, the majority are predictable and tedious .
 Epic is just that...EPIC !!
Keep up the good work, and let players decide what their perfect world is. Thanks Agatio and staff for respecting all players regardless of lvl or ability and showing us that is is we..the players that matter to you most of all!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
about the amount of epic coins on the server and taking the sentence LoveAddict, the comparison made between donating and farming.

we are working on 2 events that were lost on PWI, they made them like twice since they opened...we are grabbing them and revamping them so i suppose we will be adding 2 new events for epic coins and some other goodies.

we will see how it will stay after that.

also dont forget we are working on getting Sirens of War content, with it we will be possibly working on the option to farm Rank 8 materials.

Offline Wolfgang

1. Yea, fck life let's just farm without stopping.
2. I agree that we can already get nice numbers of ECs per day but the problem is that we still need much more cuz r8 doesnt like us :< + cube neck/ds and warsong belt arent cheap too, and try to compare farming and donating, oh cmon players who can donate just put the money in game and get what they want in 1 day, and others like I said are unlucky and get sh1tty stats for months, and EVEN IF they finally get what they want, it will be like -3% channeling + 10 dex + 3 crit while player who donated will have x3 -3%channeling, thats just sad truth...

Sorry to break it to you this way but you dont make any sense. Yes donators can get items faster but not r8.
Lets say you pay 8k ec for r8 set... 25ec/gold that means 320 gold, note that for lvl 110-150 a donater have to pay 220 gold or more and for warsong belt and cube neck another 9k ec =360 gold... for a tome 70 gold.
Total for 1 char full is 970 gold in real money that means 240$. I dont think that most of the people donate that kind of money regular...

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Okay Evil is hence new best GM ever
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
hey razvi ever play PWI? try spending almost 2000$ in real life for R9, versus ur 300 FREEEEEE gold
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Sorry to break it to you this way but you dont make any sense. Yes donators can get items faster but not r8.
Lets say you pay 8k ec for r8 set... 25ec/gold that means 320 gold, note that for lvl 110-150 a donater have to pay 220 gold or more and for warsong belt and cube neck another 9k ec =360 gold... for a tome 70 gold.
Total for 1 char full is 970 gold in real money that means 240$. I dont think that most of the people donate that kind of money regular...
Believe me they rly donate so much money... its a lot of money to get r9r3 on normal server and still many people have this... but on other side be thankful to them cuz they keep servers running(and pay for weekly office parties but thats another thing)
new account: CookieVookie

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Yup what love says, they are who let us continue to play as the deadbeats we are :-*
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM

rainlu

Lawl. If you call that fast farming...

4k ec = 6-7 hours of playing for me, obviously some of u people haven't seen the light.

omg how are you doing that 12 clients in WS ?

Offline Wolfgang

hey razvi ever play PWI? try spending almost 2000$ in real life for R9, versus ur 300 FREEEEEE gold

Hum...IS A GAME! Why would you spend 2000$ on it? That takes me to my point, you joined private server because is easier but nobody said that is FREE or without WORK!

This server is good as it is right now.
Is normal to be easier for donators because without them you wouldnt be here... But is easy for non-donators also and if staff add something new (and i'm sure they will keep adding) i bet that they do the best they can to be better for us(everyone) and not for them!

This is how EPW works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
I just joined, but i like that the GMs are involved i play PWI 5 years and talk to 2 GMs................................need i say more??
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i played PWI for 4years then i stopped...
while i played i spent 13.000euros
i talked to 2 GM's
i talked to 1 Admin
i boted cuz i knew them
they told me to keep it low for others not to find out

then i got bored and came here

ta dahhh  :-\

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
13.000 or 13,000? I'm actually quite curious to find out hahaha
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?