Epic Perfect World

What wold make Epw Better?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
What's the point in coming to private server to farm and PVE? You can do that perfectly fine on official server. At least to my understanding people come to private servers to have a fairer PVP and not have someone out$$$ them and one hit them with normal attack.
This server needs new management or at least someone in it that actually prefers PVP over PVE. All we've been getting lately is less and less PVP and more and more PVE stuff. Latest example being fire legion turned to safe zone because people are to lazy to go blue name.
Less qq more pew pew and encourage trashtalk not ban it.

dont forget that not everyone likes to PvP whats so hard to undersand?  :rolleyes:
people come to private server for every kind of excuse...not only "lets PvP" -.-
dont mix your own feelign and choices with another 2000 people...some share your ethusiasm and others don't...simple

Offline Wolfgang

What's the point in coming to private server to farm and PVE? You can do that perfectly fine on official server. At least to my understanding people come to private servers to have a fairer PVP and not have someone out$$$ them and one hit them with normal attack.
This server needs new management or at least someone in it that actually prefers PVP over PVE. All we've been getting lately is less and less PVP and more and more PVE stuff. Latest example being fire legion turned to safe zone because people are to lazy to go blue name.

Because on a private server you can do both whenever you want... If today i want to farm i'll farm and tomorow i'll pk and the day after tomorow i'll farm again and so on... Is about the choices you have on private. Besides the custom items and everything else.

I dont get it why people are so mad at pve?
Oh and btw you just proposed that our gms/admin should be changed?? Or i didnt understood it right.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

dorothyerika

Encourage Trashtalk?Server needs new management?Boi chu betta be trippin!If you dont like the way we do things around here then gtfo.Its not like your Aga and whatever you say go's.You can always find PvP anywhere.All you have to do is WC or just wait until some big faction comes to Lost or West.If your gonna QQ so much about it then just leave.Most people do PvE because they dont have the gears some people have that actually donated or saved up gold.Maybe they turned Fire Legion into PvE because other players who dont pk wanna do some event too.So,I disagree with you.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
This server needs new management or at least someone in it that actually prefers PVP over PVE.
i think management's doing an excellent job. of course not everyone will be happy with the changes but the game will never be perfect. Also, where's the fun in killing someone who didn't want to fight and not ready? Blue names should be kept for PVE .
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Zilara

This server would be even better if people would get in pk mode automatically, once they'd hit level 150 ;) I don't see where the fun is if you stay blue named and log in only for quests and chatting or farming.

Also, the title of this thread is "What would make Epw better?", there's no need to start a debate just because I said what would make this server better for me.

Offline Nana

• farming reskins will never happen, you just need to think about it. if you want something diferent than the others and you wanna be diferent, that costs...it is something to be custom and it is something you wanna have, no one else...so having farmable reskins is not happening.

It's funny how you're not caring about money and you care about players...
    Anyway, you're missing the point here. Make something that won't impact the PVP in any way farmable. Reskins would be most popular (since everyone would farm for them) and there wouldn't be any QQ about it. Also, making it absurdly hard, as I have said before, would be understandable.

On the other hand, you can make fashion farmable. Hey, don't release whole pack of fashion into the game. Release them one by one, make them farmable, and, after some time, add them to npc. You want it first? - You farm it. You can wait for it?- you pay ~500k coins. This would cause girly-girlies to cry because gms are mean and they won't give them their fashion :'(.

Unless, of course, you WANT to make something important for pk farmable, so people donate. That's different story, and if you do want that, please don't lie anymore.

This is off the top of my head, but...
    Maybe, just maybe, add PVE tokens. I was thinking to make them so you can trade them for event tokens or ec, but that would probably be too much. Still, I still suggest PVE tokens reward system.

Being the part of the server that likes PK, I'm trying to suggest things that will give people who love PVE more PVE-y things to do. However, those PVE diehards are doing everything to set back pk and it's not even funny. You like PVE? Go make thousands of alts. Make every class with Demon and Sage variation. Farm all you like, I don't care. But going against pk so much is just wrong and even mean.

Offline staffa

• Beginner
    i have not been on this server long but  managment is great ppl are freindly an if ya want fulltime pvp there are plenty of fulltine  forced pvp servers out there have fun an enjoy no trash on a good server

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
    It's funny how you're not caring about money and you care about players...
    Anyway, you're missing the point here. Make something that won't impact the PVP in any way farmable. Reskins would be most popular (since everyone would farm for them) and there wouldn't be any QQ about it. Also, making it absurdly hard, as I have said before, would be understandable.

On the other hand, you can make fashion farmable. Hey, don't release whole pack of fashion into the game. Release them one by one, make them farmable, and, after some time, add them to npc. You want it first? - You farm it. You can wait for it?- you pay ~500k coins. This would cause girly-girlies to cry because gms are mean and they won't give them their fashion :'(.

Unless, of course, you WANT to make something important for pk farmable, so people donate. That's different story, and if you do want that, please don't lie anymore.

This is off the top of my head, but...
    Maybe, just maybe, add PVE tokens. I was thinking to make them so you can trade them for event tokens or ec, but that would probably be too much. Still, I still suggest PVE tokens reward system.

Being the part of the server that likes PK, I'm trying to suggest things that will give people who love PVE more PVE-y things to do. However, those PVE diehards are doing everything to set back pk and it's not even funny. You like PVE? Go make thousands of alts. Make every class with Demon and Sage variation. Farm all you like, I don't care. But going against pk so much is just wrong and even mean.

Nanita for president

rainlu

well i apologize that i spread the theme in wrong direction but i know im definitely right, then i am against RK and im for improving more oraganisated-structured PK including TW's,3v3 events in numbers etc.
    Last Edit: Apr 09, 2013, 10:55 am by rainlu

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
    then we only have good options and choose whats best for your character...
    wheres the fun in that? o.O

YES, THAT WOULD RLY HELP, maybe as a gm u have no idea how big pain in a$$ it is to farm ECs for ur gear when you cant donate, u might be spending months on farming and still not get the stats you want... some classes like archer or sins wants to go for channeling or interval, and if they CANT donate how are they supposed to make it? by burning their asses while farming whole days for few months or even more, THIS IS NOT FUN
    new account: CookieVookie

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
    • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
    • Characters: Nya
    YES, THAT WOULD RLY HELP, maybe as a gm u have no idea how big pain in a$$ it is to farm ECs for ur gear when you cant donate, u might be spending months on farming and still not get the stats you want... some classes like archer or sins wants to go for channeling or interval, and if they CANT donate how are they supposed to make it? by burning their asses while farming whole days for few months or even more, THIS IS NOT FUN
    +10

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
    • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
    • Faction: Salvation
      • why you guys say that Rank 8 is crap? cuz it takes time to farm the stats people need? thats not "crap stats" thats beeing lazy. if we reelase such as an "end-game" option geared character, that kinda means it shouldn't be too easy to get. also it depends on luck.
      Correction. My rolls depend on luck. Quite a few people had an alternative option. If the entire server's rolls depended on luck; I doubt anyone would mind.

Thats my opinion on that, but I'll leave this post and get back to QQing about the patch. Baibai :3
      I'm basically 40

Offline Wolfgang

Allow me to reply to what you said. This things had always been an issue, in june/july last year the price for 1ec was 5m or more and people started to ask for more ec, Agatio made more ec drop spots and made the ec price to drop. Everyone was "Thx, ur the best etc." After few weeks they started again with not enough we need more and more.

You can get 200 ec/day (in 3-3.5 hours of farming) that means in 1 month you get 6k ec only if you farm. Try to do trades, there are plenty of items that you can buy lets say with 10 ec and sell with 12 ec easy. Stop begging for items...
      The server is balanced right now you can buy dragon set with 500-600ec and that means 3 days of "work"!
      This games arent all about donating or getting items for free! You want to be the best? WORK FOR IT!
      Last Edit: Apr 09, 2013, 11:40 am by RazviArch

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
      RazviArch - 150 Arch
      HolyGod - 150 Wiz
      Few others xD

LaceyPip

Allow me to reply to what you said. This things had always been an issue, in june/july last year the price for 1ec was 5m or more and people started to ask for more ec, Agatio made more ec drop spots and made the ec price to drop. Everyone was "Thx, ur the best etc." After few weeks they started again with not enough we need more and more.

You can get 200 ec/day (in 3-3.5 hours of farming) that means in 1 month you get 6k ec only if you farm. Try to do trades, there are plenty of items that you can buy lets say with 10 ec and sell with 12 ec easy. Stop begging for items...
      The server is balanced right now you can buy dragon set with 500-600ec and that means 3 days of "work"!
      This games arent all about donating or getting items for free! You want to be the best? WORK FOR IT!

DAMN WELL SAID

:monkey-48:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Lawl. If you call that fast farming...

4k ec = 6-7 hours of playing for me, obviously some of u people haven't seen the light.