Epic Perfect World

What wold make Epw Better?

Offline Wolfgang

now i got some questions related to all the posts mentioned here.
  • why you say epic coins drop is low ? don't forget that everything in the game is around epic coins, every drop, every reward, etc.
  • why would we force a person to enter in PvP mode ? we wouldn't make this happen in my opinion, doesn't sound fair to me, don't forget that PWI never cared for players, only for the money in their pockets. we here try to satisfy every player, even if its hard work...we try...
  • why you guys say that Rank 8 is crap? cuz it takes time to farm the stats people need? thats not "crap stats" thats beeing lazy. if we reelase such as an "end-game" option geared character, that kinda means it shouldn't be too easy to get. also it depends on luck.
  • farming reskins will never happen, you just need to think about it. if you want something diferent than the others and you wanna be diferent, that costs...it is something to be custom and it is something you wanna have, no one else...so having farmable reskins is not happening.
I'm 100% agree with you.
-Ec drop is good enough, you can get ec from many things starting from easiest thing, PV to more advance quests/dungeons/maps.
-For the PvP situation... Maybe i'm a person who only likes to farm for chrono sand and stone and at level 150 i wana go blue named and farm for like...idk 5 months and after that i want to go PvP. I dont see why is that a problem with some players.
-R8 makes the game Epic! When we didnt had r8 everyone could get best gear in 2 weeks, now PvP is more fun and is harder, besides your skills you need to worry for the gear also to be able to be the best!
-Everyone wants to be special, well like in real life you cant "farm" for Ferrari if you work as a school teacher right? Want a Ferrari change your job and pay for it!

P.S.
Just a idea, when you test the PvP or the new update etc, why dont you take few players from the server to test it? Like a part-time job, you pay them with 20ec/hour :)
I was just thinking out loud so if is not a good idea dont hit me xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Zilara

There are so many people who log in only for pk. There is often no pk. What do those people do? They log off, they become less and less active and they eventually start playing on another server.
I can understand it is related to our different Timezones, but you should do something about it.
There is also a problem about TW time, no wonder an American faction owns most of the lands.
Sorry if I seem to criticize too much, I'm just being honest.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
There are so many people who log in only for pk. There is often no pk. What do those people do? They log off, they become less and less active and they eventually start playing on another server.
I can understand it is related to our different Timezones, but you should do something about it.
There is also a problem about TW time, no wonder an American faction owns most of the lands.
I agree with the TW time, for me TW is at 11-12am , most of the times I stay for tw but if it last for more than 1h i can't. And if it happens to be sunday i can't stay at all.

rainlu

R8 Isn't crap and no one stated that i guess i just stated that it could get rid of stats like magic on melee classes and so on.(i got it 30 times in a row on my seek.

Offline Wolfgang

There are many people who log in only for PvE. If u force them to pk they wont like it and leave...isnt that same thing? So freedom of choice is the best thing.
There was a server, pure PvP, they shut it down...
No donations=no money to keep it running.
Do the same thing everyday without any other choice than you will get bored and finally leave.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Zilara

There are many people who log in only for PvE. If u force them to pk they wont like it and leave...isnt that same thing? So freedom of choice is the best thing.
There was a server, pure PvP, they shut it down...
No donations=no money to keep it running.
Do the same thing everyday without any other choice than you will get bored and finally leave.

...Most donators on this server are PKers! PvEers do not need to donate if they farm non stop.
And if you mean about Fpw, I remember the owner closed it because he did not have time for it anymore.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
R8 Isn't crap and no one stated that i guess i just stated that it could get rid of stats like magic on melee classes and so on.(i got it 30 times in a row on my seek.

then we only have good options and choose whats best for your character...
wheres the fun in that? o.O

Offline Wolfgang

...Most donators on this server are PKers! PvEers do not need to donate if they farm non stop.
And if you mean about Fpw, I remember the owner closed it because he did not have time for it anymore.

I'm a donator and sometimes i go and farm and i do PvE. If i want to go and hunt a map boss with 2 friends i should be able to do that without looking over my shoulder for a full squad of people who want pvp.
Think about morai quests... I have to hunt for mobs and there are 20-30 people "hunting" me, what then? No more Morai skills for me?

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Zilara

I'm a donator and sometimes i go and farm and i do PvE. If i want to go and hunt a map boss with 2 friends i should be able to do that without looking over my shoulder for a full squad of people who want pvp.
Think about morai quests... I have to hunt for mobs and there are 20-30 people "hunting" me, what then? No more Morai skills for me?

I think you're exaggerating a bit. I am always white named and I do my morai quests almost daily. In like 2 months I only got attacked once and I didn't die to that axe group archer.
There are solutions for everything, such as making pk in farming spots bannable or making those areas Sz.
I dislike it too when we get ganked while killing a world boss, but that won't stop me from getting my revenge in pk.
Oh well, agatio and his staff are the only ones taking decisions here, so let's be careful what we wish for.

Offline Wolfgang

I think you're exaggerating a bit. I am always white named and I do my morai quests almost daily. In like 2 months I only got attacked once and I didn't die to that axe group archer.
There are solutions for everything, such as making pk in farming spots bannable or making those areas Sz.
I dislike it too when we get ganked while killing a world boss, but that won't stop me from getting my revenge in pk.
Oh well, agatio and his staff are the only ones taking decisions here, so let's be careful what we wish for.

Than there is no reason to force someone into getting white name at 150 if he is a PvE he will stay that way he wont pk just cuz he have white name. So people will hunt him/her down if they are bored. Is like a gladiators arena have fun while killing a non-pk minded player just because he is 150.
But the truth is that the staff will decide if this changes or not and there will be people argueing over this regardless of decision.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

shizo

What's the point in coming to private server to farm and PVE? You can do that perfectly fine on official server. At least to my understanding people come to private servers to have a fairer PVP and not have someone out$$$ them and one hit them with normal attack.
This server needs new management or at least someone in it that actually prefers PVP over PVE. All we've been getting lately is less and less PVP and more and more PVE stuff. Latest example being fire legion turned to safe zone because people are to lazy to go blue name.
Less qq more pew pew and encourage trashtalk not ban it.

Zilara

You didn't get my point. Why would someone hit 150, farm all the time, get best gear or whatever they want then stay a PvEr? They would sooner or later quit, epw is not a "who has the most Ec/best gear?" contest. People play it in order to have fun.  Trust me, I know many people who complain about having to farm for their r8 and who'd love to pk instead.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I just think there is no fun if there's no pk.
Especially when you have everything you need like gear and things .Like why would you lvl to 150 if you will stay in sz all day ?:/ But that's just my opinion.. oh well..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
encourage trashtalking?
seems fine to me, more bans  >:D

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
You didn't get my point. Why would someone hit 150, farm all the time, get best gear or whatever they want then stay a PvEr? They would sooner or later quit, epw is not a "who has the most Ec/best gear?" contest. People play it in order to have fun.  Trust me, I know many people who complain about having to farm for their r8 and who'd love to pk instead.

yea. after you hit 150 there really isn't anything to do other than farm for reshapes or PK. Though some of the Players love to PVE and go for the best gears. I've seen a sin with 3x .05 -int on both wrists and top with GOF dagger and 2x int. I asked him y he doesn't PK when he has like the best gear i've seen in game and he said that he doesn't like PK and was just content with amassing tons of ECs and having the best gear available. Can't really understand but i guess we all play PW for different reasons and what makes it fun for me may not be the same with others.  I dont really like farming and stuff and enjoy the PK and pvp aspect of the game(even if i do suck at it).
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x