Epic Perfect World

What wold make Epw Better?

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
I dont say ths server had something bad, but i have seen players saying that they getting bored of, pv farming etc pk ...

So im just asking, mabe the Gm`s wold also want to know, in your oppinion what wold make Epw better then is now. What you wold like to see in Epw @GamePlay :)

~TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline Nana

People aren't bored of pk, they're bored because there isn't any actual pk going on. Just random fights here and there. A day can go by without even random fights breaking out, let alone serious pk. So, in general, more pk.

Not to mention, this new content that is supposed to "entertain" people only sets pk back.

Unrelated: if GMs wanted to entertain people with PVE when there isn't any pk, they should make it so gear people get isn't impacting the PVP. My suggestion would be to make reskins farmable. Everyone wants it, everyone could get it, and it's purely aesthetic.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Make farmable event's other than World Bosses. Or Make a unique daily quest line other than the Card Bosses. Make a farmable instance that has a host of bosses that drops R8R mats. Anything like that could keep you entertained.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Off-topic
My suggestion would be to make reskins farmable. Everyone wants it, everyone could get it, and it's purely aesthetic.
Wont happen. Why? As you said many ppl want it so means a lot of donations for the server :)
On-topic:
Yea would be nice to have more farmable events or more world bosses :| ( time spawn less would be good too )

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Don't worry, there will soon be new things and they won't require cave farming to get. Ijs. Just have to wait and see. '-'

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Pikachu.
Pikachu would make EPW better.
That is all.

Offline Elena

Don't worry, there will soon be new things and they won't require cave farming to get. Ijs. Just have to wait and see. '-'
'-' i'll keep waiting, tnx for telling us <3

LaceyPip

Make farmable event's other than World Bosses. Or Make a unique daily quest line other than the Card Bosses. Make a farmable instance that has a host of bosses that drops R8R mats. Anything like that could keep you entertained.

I do agree here....and I do understand coming up with new content is a  lot of work.  One thing at a time, maybe one new instance that is quite difficult, one not so easily solo able, maybe new gear, interesting stuff thats needed to achieve something different ingame. 

:monkey-48:

Offline Nana

Off-topicWont happen. Why? As you said many ppl want it so means a lot of donations for the server :)

Yes, many (if not everyone at some point) want reskins. However, not everyone is willing to donate for it, can't donate at all, or simply both. Making farming reskins hard would be okay, since you don't need it, and, you can always donate for it.

I know my opinion doesn't matter much, but I like the idea of R8 mats bosses. I know this kinda exists in form of Guild Trials, but they take too long to complete, they are somewhat complicated and you need marshal or above to start them.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Pikachu.
Pikachu would make EPW better.
That is all.
I agree :C

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Yes, many (if not everyone at some point) want reskins. However, not everyone is willing to donate for it, can't donate at all, or simply both. Making farming reskins hard would be okay, since you don't need it, and, you can always donate for it.

I know my opinion doesn't matter much, but I like the idea of R8 mats bosses. I know this kinda exists in form of Guild Trials, but they take too long to complete, they are somewhat complicated and you need marshal or above to start them.
I love the idea of making reskins possible. Probably the only thing that would set me in a "pve" mode.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Elena

Truth is i want it too and i'd love if it would be farmable but its kinda impossible. I mean how would u farm a reskin for an r8 wep?  :normal-43:
Simple way -> ask some1 that can donate to get u a reskin, pay him in ec.

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
Could reskin forge be added with different kinds of skins...a reskin could cost a high amount of event tokens maybe, its probably impossible but just an idea
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
People aren't bored of pk, they're bored because there isn't any actual pk going on. Just random fights here and there. A day can go by without even random fights breaking out, let alone serious pk. So, in general, more pk.

Not to mention, this new content that is supposed to "entertain" people only sets pk back.

Unrelated: if GMs wanted to entertain people with PVE when there isn't any pk, they should make it so gear people get isn't impacting the PVP. My suggestion would be to make reskins farmable. Everyone wants it, everyone could get it, and it's purely aesthetic.
Marry me.

Zilara

This server would be even better if people would get in pk mode automatically, once they'd hit level 150 ;) I don't see where the fun is if you stay blue named and log in only for quests and chatting or farming.