• Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
lol x2 on church day and pub day? wow lmao

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
lol x2 on church day and pub day? wow lmao
I wish it wasn’t on the weekend I will be the servant of the Lord our father in the heavens, the almighty, omnipotent and omniscient, the Ancient of Days, the Lord my Shepherd, my Lord that healeth, God the High and Exalted one, the one who is Anointed, the Everlasting God, the Creator, one who is Self-Existent, the one with peace, the lord our Righteousness, the one who provides, his glory the Grand Instructor, the Hearer of prayers, the King of Eternity, the most Holy One, the one who redeems, our savior and salvation, the supreme one, the Sovereign, one who’s of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of the Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of the Chains and Mother of dragons

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
why not tell friday lol i we have worrrrrrk

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline epwplayer

• ye
  • epw
nice x2 event, make those loser saltier when they lost DH.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

• Studying
Thanks for the 2x  :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23:

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Useless  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 
i hate PVE  :-\ :-X

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Ppl never gona be happy.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
2x event at weekend lmao who plays pw at weekend
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline coreyslav

• Faction: Clan
I wish it wasn’t on the weekend I will be the servant of the Lord our father in the heavens, the almighty, omnipotent and omniscient, the Ancient of Days, the Lord my Shepherd, my Lord that healeth, God the High and Exalted one, the one who is Anointed, the Everlasting God, the Creator, one who is Self-Existent, the one with peace, the lord our Righteousness, the one who provides, his glory the Grand Instructor, the Hearer of prayers, the King of Eternity, the most Holy One, the one who redeems, our savior and salvation, the supreme one, the Sovereign, one who’s of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of the Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of the Chains and Mother of dragons
holy mother of cringe jesus christ i need holy water to purify my eyes of what i read
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2018, 07:14 am by corey the skinhead

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Ty for X2, good thing I'm off this weekend so I can befriend my sin and TT. 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Cannot agree more to this.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
holy mother of cringe jesus christ i need holy water to purify my eyes of what i read
Dont care lol 

Offline Isaak

2x shots in the pub