Epic Perfect World

Shard Removal & Sunset Valley

Offline verypw

• Noob
  • Henlo fren
~ Regarding the Sunset Valley part, it would be great if players are not allowed to leave while in combat. Leaving when your enemies are almost dead is definitely the most annoying part of SV.

~ Regarding the SV part again, it would be lovely if players can still obtain credits even though they were killed first. For instance,  you got killed by an enemy tank first but you fortunately casted an attack skill to them before you were killed, killing them. In that way, our efforts will be worth it.

~~~~~ Regarding the shard removal, I would like to suggest something:

=== When you remove a shard from an accessory (e.g. Enhanced Shard of Dexterity - costs 120 fragments), you'll get a Broken Enhanced Shard of Dexterity which can be exchanged for 90pcs(75% of the original exchange rate which is 120) of Fragment of Dexterity. The same goes for the other types of shards. This would be a really great help for the players who changed their mind in the middle of their "sharding".

That would be all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Studying

~ Regarding the Sunset Valley part, it would be great if players are not allowed to leave while in combat. Leaving when your enemies are almost dead is definitely the most annoying part of SV.

+++

plus need to prevent to stop ppl joining many alts for them to farm kills.  :rolleyes:

Offline verypw

• Noob
  • Henlo fren
+++

plus need to prevent to stop ppl joining many alts for them to farm kills.  :rolleyes:
Perhaps the similar system added to FR(wherein the "Kill Fallacy Vanquisher" quest can already be done twice per account) can also be used in SV.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline epwplayer

• ye
  • epw
-1 on shard removal. I think it already discussed before.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Removing shards and receiving partial value back seems like a good idea 
FR is annoying to run. 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Shard removal = lazy ppl are lazy nothing else

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.

=== When you remove a shard from an accessory (e.g. Enhanced Shard of Dexterity - costs 120 fragments), you'll get a Broken Enhanced Shard of Dexterity which can be exchanged for 90pcs(75% of the original exchange rate which is 120) of Fragment of Dexterity. The same goes for the other types of shards. This would be a really great help for the players who changed their mind in the middle of their "sharding".

+1 to this

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
-1 because Sara +1

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Not possible to make shard removing and still working on a fix for Sunset Valley leaving.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
-1 because Sara +1
+2 because he -1 my +1
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Vran

• Villain
Not possible to make shard removing and still working on a fix for Sunset Valley leaving.
Just remove the leave button, so you can only leave when 30 mins timer runout or force close the client..

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
+Remove shards
+remove PE from Events and PE be farmed by Trials,GV,DH Event that it becuse 1-2 weeks can farm 400 PE just for events already test it, it to easy to farm and gear ppl get boring later 
+Fix classes (Balance) (i think all ppl waiting for this)
+balance gear def and attk ,and rpdt,rmdt on gear
+Balance and remove shtt stats Engreve NPCS 
+balance also reroll gear (bullshttt some newborn players got good stuff just in few PE or Dama and ppl who play years this server still cant get wath they wanna pretty sad and im sure i m not only one )
+balance HB.CTF teams
+i think that it 
+waiting for more pvp events