Epic Perfect World

0FCK DISBANDED? THE RISE AND FALL OF 0FCK

Offline hila•

• (ᴗ˳ᴗ)
  • Characters: Uratarou
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see.

Offline 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚

• Forever Young
  • Characters: Kitty
I can not agree, afraid to be banned ROFL
:normal-2: :normal-2:
𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
@Rev - Then we don't show up on tw again coz apparently > life outside the game <

Stop TTing already

:rolleyes:

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
We haven't bothered to really make the effort u been doing these RG's you know, that's because you got demotivated for losing pks after the merge with other guilds and after losing tw... 
But uh well, maybe our people start bothering again to show you, your place, since you all came back from coma duo to the amount of defeats u had  :normal-22: :normal-22:

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Gay version of harry potter has spoken ^
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2018, 08:02 pm by Klaus

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
We haven't bothered to really make the effort u been doing these RG's you know, that's because you got demotivated for losing pks after the merge with other guilds and after losing tw...
But uh well, maybe our people start bothering again to show you, your place, since you all came back from coma duo to the amount of defeats u had  :normal-22: :normal-22:
But uh well, maybe our people start bothering again to show you, your place, since you all came back from coma duo to the amount of defeats u had  :normal-22: :normal-22:

Seldom I say shit about this coz both factions are honestly annoying as FCK when it comes to stupid threads like this but just to say:
Not really.
What you guys do is RG 30 mins after we RG.
And you lost credibility on saying sht about both factions anyways coz realistically speaking, you sway where the wind blows nigguh.
Js.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
lel excuses 2.0 stick to sig 30 to rpk , cannot mess with big boys

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
r u in tears of no reward LMAEE
Dont need a reward :::))) but hope you had fun spamming  Alamat to come help with DH they wont be there to help with tw/eu pk if you guys even show for that  :-*

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
r u in tears of no reward LMAEE
yes i am .... I want refund... send me ec as refund xd

Offline ☬𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒☬

• Fearless warrior
  • I Never Lose. I Either Win Or Learn
  • Characters: Selim
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
look at this I didn't even Read what u saying other than I can Feel u Guys pain.
this GM is so mad.
Good thing accident happen and no one was hurt and we all get safe 
just for some Few ppl who did lose will we say to them 

Offline hila•

• (ᴗ˳ᴗ)
  • Characters: Uratarou

yes yes, ok, yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Dont need a reward :::))) but hope you had fun spamming  Alamat to come help with DH they wont be there to help with tw/eu pk if you guys even show for that  :-*
so irrelevant yet so noisy 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Dont need a reward :::))) but hope you had fun spamming  Alamat to come help with DH they wont be there to help with tw/eu pk if you guys even show for that  :-*

Not as much fun as you guys did while spamming your gm friends to mute all the people who said "OC#1" in WC.  :normal-2: :normal-13:

What lmfao, logged 10 min before the thing.

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven

yes yes, ok, yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
oi