Epic Perfect World

veno issues

Offline wifeyofhester

• Beginner
I made a veno and noticed that I can not use the pataka the strength is to high veno's are suppose to be magic their strength isn't suppose to be 250++ :( :( 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
the only pataka u should use is the r8 one. Through 110 to 150 use glaives

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
I made a veno and noticed that I can not use the pataka the strength is to high veno's are suppose to be magic their strength isn't suppose to be 250++ :( :(
What's your Toon's level?
Coz as Miky said, what really would matter - if you're really wanting to use a pataka - is the R8 one.
This being a private server, end game gears are what you'd like to focus on too.
For atk I personally use my glaive 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
the pataka is for HA wf... if i remember theres a normal pataka for magic wf but as miky and my wife already said rather use the glaive or the r8 pataka

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
the pataka is for HA wf... if i remember theres a normal pataka for magic wf but as miky and my wife already said rather use the glaive or the r8 pataka
there are 2 different patakas that a venomancer can use. one has an obscene amount of strength, which is for HA or LA builds and the other is the magic version (r8). but most venos use a dragon glaive for the extra channeling.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline wifeyofhester

• Beginner
ok thnx everyone for the info :) ;)

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
most all magic classes use the glaive for the channeling.
:)