Server brainwash

Which is VERY rare

AND STOP PESTERING ME IN PMs IN GAMEEEEE
get outta here thot 

Offline Sizzz

• Try Hard 👍
  • Characters: Sizzz,Aversion,Disembodied,Viablity
  • Faction: Ruin,Neurosis
This is why I made this post. So I can get the servers opinion on how you all view it. I do appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you all 
We were born from the flames of hatred now we are the flames. Be careful or you may get burned.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
QUIT WRITING PARAGRAPHS NIGGA
YOU WROTE ONE URSELF NGGA

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Guilds last when they have a strong core. The core represents the guild. Your core is what attracts members. That's why guilds like OC, Artifex, Tyrants, etc can always comeback and have numbers. 9/10 times guilds fail because they don't establish a core and/or they recruit groups instead of individuals. Also, there aren't any good leader types who actively play or want to lead atm. People just flock to what's already established ( OC, 0fks, Asian guilds )

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION NIGGA CUZ I WROTE ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
LOL nerd

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Maverick recruiting pm Exclusive or Hidan there's a niga with weird name V10n3 or something like that just pm 
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2018, 04:45 pm by Savagery God

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
get outta here thot
Make me

what    
D: you're Explicit in game, yes? Well that's either you who keeps on messaging me in game or another person  :rolleyes:

No, by far 专制统治 [ Despotic Reign] is the best faction around because I am in it, therefore good players are there where good players are, rather simple is it not? To be good is to be good, you dont need a faction to signify your skill level because at the end of the day what matters is that which you bring to the table.
Lel

this pinoy begging for attention on every thread, just ignore

Excuse me?

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL

Excuse me?
Anything wrong with my post? Hard to comprehend or why you quoting me?
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Guilds last when they have a strong core. The core represents the guild. Your core is what attracts members. That's why guilds like OC, Artifex, Tyrants, etc can always comeback and have numbers. 9/10 times guilds fail because they don't establish a core and/or they recruit groups instead of individuals. Also, there aren't any good leader types who actively play or want to lead atm. People just flock to what's already established ( OC, 0fks, Asian guilds )

*** were you thinking when you wrote this retarded active epw player

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Caught this nigga on epic

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Caught this nigga on epic
crazy how this guy still plays epw
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
strange how this guy still plays epw

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran
 :police:                   

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
Establishing a strong core at a time when people got a lot going on in real life is pretty much hard to impossible of late. Have to just respect the fact that this is a game and people will come and go whether you like it or not. Reason why I have always preferred to depend on myself than letting responsibilities on others. Let others in faction have officers just for sigs and maybe trials. But Faction administration is completely in the leaders hands. Fortunately my job permits me to be active at China and EU time. But no idea how other factions have it. Never been in any other faction. Never will. Got my hands full with leading UnifierS
im the leader of unifeisr and im so proud XdD 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

U forgot dick riding. Goes far way in pw it seems, that same guy that one person called horrible at their class. Turns into omg so good gameplay when their now in your faction, that’s the epw logic. Ian gon say no names but you niggas know who I’m talkin bout.  :normal-2: :normal-2: