Epic Perfect World

Server brainwash

Offline Sizzz

• Try Hard 👍
  • Characters: Sizzz,Aversion,Disembodied,Viablity
  • Faction: Ruin,Neurosis
Is it just me or does it seem like the new ppl that join this server have it nailed into their heads that 0fk OC Sava Uni and other top tier guilds are where they must join in order to be good and if they join anywhere else they will be demolished. In my opinion, the more ppl that get that idea into their head the more this server will fall due to over powered numbers. But then again I am a no name so ignore my opinions. Thanks for reading
We were born from the flames of hatred now we are the flames. Be careful or you may get burned.

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
I mean, it's not really rocket science.
Even if say all of the players are in 0fkcs or OC or other "big guilds", it should always be up to you to choose where you'd join.

Perhaps consider what it is you'd mainly want to do whenever you're in game.
If chilling with RPKs here and there, join the guilds like Passion, one of the beat fam guilds on the server nowadays .(Bestie, pay me for the plug I'm doing now lol).
If you're gonna be wanting mass PKs, then again not rocket science - weigh it between OC and 0fcks.

Re: you being a " nobody ", weren't we all at some point?
That reason is petty IMO.

(Only Lukas stayed unknown lul)

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Which guild is best then dude? I hear Pawsome is top dog pvp guild?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
always been like that lol just different guild names and less people flowing in now compared to the past
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
It actually makes it fun in a way.
Alamat joins OC in mass pk (so you see a smaller guild partnering with a slightly bigger one)
Or 0fcks and Tyrants.
Yet each guild still RPKs as independent guilds here and there for smaller PKs.
So I guess it's still okay.

Even way back, it's been like that.
Arti vs XP vs Salv vs whatever else and yet each still PKd on their own.

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
heard you were best. c:

OT: everyone starts somewhere as Denial said, however, with as much player base the server has lost over the years, the people who want mass pk gotta go somewhere. the ones that want smaller scale pvp, normally are in medium scale pk factions or smaller scale pk factions i.e. rpk or random alt factions. server has always been like this though. people flock to the factions that do the most mass pk, just a different name over their heads. that's all (what wes said).
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
always been like that lol just different guild names and less people flowing in now compared to the past
heard you were best. c:

OT: everyone starts somewhere as Denial said, however, with as much player base the server has lost over the years, the people who want mass pk gotta go somewhere. the ones that want smaller scale pvp, normally are in medium scale pk factions or smaller scale pk factions i.e. rpk or random alt factions. server has always been like this though. people flock to the factions that do the most mass pk, just a different name over their heads. that's all (what wes said).

Plus on this.
We have our mains in those guilds mentioned for mass and then another toon or two in smaller guilds for smaller pk.
But more so, as pointed, it's always been that way.
Just, you know, lesser people on the server in total now

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
+1 I agree Mitch

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
+1 I agree Mitch
Wtf 
And you don't agree with me???
Bestie imma fight you!

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
False. 
Best faction is clearly the Gymshark Gang. 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Guilds last when they have a strong core. The core represents the guild. Your core is what attracts members. That's why guilds like OC, Artifex, Tyrants, etc can always comeback and have numbers. 9/10 times guilds fail because they don't establish a core and/or they recruit groups instead of individuals. Also, there aren't any good leader types who actively play or want to lead atm. People just flock to what's already established ( OC, 0fks, Asian guilds )

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION NIGGA CUZ I WROTE ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2018, 04:06 am by Redd

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Alamat #1

Best Guild  :rolleyes: :-X :rolleyes:

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
I mean, it's not really rocket science.
Even if say all of the players are in 0fkcs or OC or other "big guilds", it should always be up to you to choose where you'd join.

Perhaps consider what it is you'd mainly want to do whenever you're in game.
If chilling with RPKs here and there, join the guilds like Passion, one of the beat fam guilds on the server nowadays .(Bestie, pay me for the plug I'm doing now lol).
If you're gonna be wanting mass PKs, then again not rocket science - weigh it between OC and 0fcks.

Re: you being a " nobody ", weren't we all at some point?
That reason is petty IMO.

(Only Lukas stayed unknown lul)
I agree with bestie, If you are looking for a Mass Pk guild OC or 0fks is where you should go, Smaller/Medium guilds Like Passion is a nice choice for a family related type guild. 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
i came back to epw (after like 3 years) and joined pve faction :( ended up getting pulled into pvp faction cuz of 20+min 1v1. PvE factions are the ones who makes people stronk

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
your talking about server with 200-300 players max.
Where you think they go ?