Epic Perfect World

White Gear Signature Ink

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Possibility of adding a White Ink just as the Grey Ink was added? The Grey Ink is not really visible on the gears clearly, I think white would look pretty neat against the darker shaded background (where gear signatures are visible)

Could we expect more gear signature colours as additions in the future?

Thoughts?

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
-1 imbalance 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I hope so.

Pure red would be good too and maybe few other colors because random pigment is a pain

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I hope so.

Pure red would be good too and maybe few other colors because random pigment is a pain
I'll only add colors that can't be obtained with random pigment. So the white ink will be added with the next server patch, also more gray ink shades then.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
add all colors! done xD :D

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I'll only add colors that can't be obtained with random pigment. So the white ink will be added with the next server patch, also more gray ink shades then.
Gold while we are at it  :police: ?

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
more gray ink shades then.
Das great!

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
agreed , grey ink color is way too dark , should make bit lighter shade also I'd like to had Gold color NOT YELLOW I SAID GOLD AS DARK SHADE cannot be obtained from random pigments yeh :( 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Gold too then, you can list more colors that can't be obtained with random pigment ink, I'll add those

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
Rainbow color 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Black?
I thought black too but it would be hard to see (as it already is) with the gear background, tho still can add I guess