Epic Perfect World

Cyber Ego (Whole Server Should Watch)

Offline Creepito

• I g0d.
You should all watch this specially you keyboard warriors  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
I your god.

Offline cinematic

• Beginner
anyone else see the irony in Creep posting this...?

LaceyPip

anyone else see the irony in Creep posting this...?

Oh gosh, this was hilarious BUT also very very true. Thank you for sharing

:monkey-47: :monkey-48:

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Met this one dude who played female char on some game, found out he was from England I was like cool, found out he lived in SE London I was like sweet, found out he went same school I was like O_O found out who he was IRL and LOL what an asshole, made him quit that char next day
Yo

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You should all watch this specially you keyboard warriors  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
Does the whole server include you as well Creep?
Not trying to start anything, rather just a question for him c: 

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
This is funny and all but I wouldent reccomand this for kids under 14. Some of them are  :normal-32: enough already.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
At least when war breaks out you have your own army of warriors by your side to type
Yo

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?

Offline Gothica

• Misery loves company
  • Broken wings take flight
'.' the guy in the video is pretty tho

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

LaceyPip

Does the whole server include you as well Creep?
Not trying to start anything, rather just a question for him c:

I am sure he watched it before it was posted for us to watch

:monkey-19: :monkey-48:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I've always felt it's stupid to act 1 way on the internet and another way in Real Life, because SOMEWHERE in that mix you're being fake.... People call me fake all the time, but I've had my mouth since I was born lol. Been told I talk too much since I started Pre-k. I don't threaten anyone over the internet saying i'll "kick your ass in my driveway"  because in my opinion violence should be a last resort not something planned. Being fake anywhere is pointless. Some people are NOT gonna like you. Build a bridge and get over it be yourself if people don't like it big middle finger to them you're still breathing, your heart is still beating. If they wanna blah blah blah and talk shizz tell them NewsFlash Effer I don't live to please you!! If people wanna be fake on the internet let them lol. They're the ones who will keep having to make new personas when their current one has been outted and shut down. If someone calls you fake and you know they're not ignore them or say come at me i'll prove you wrong. Just my little 2 cents on this.  :monkey-37:
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2013, 07:35 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.