Epic Perfect World

True Superiority

Offline Vladii

• God Destroyer
  • Faction: Neurosis
Lol yall continue  to dog me yet i dont see one of u stepping up to back those words up this video is exclusive to Zain ive been trying to get him to 1v1 my supposedly quote on quote "fail" sin his words not mine yet he wont even try lmao shows u who the real dog is

Offline ☬𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒☬

• Fearless warrior
  • I Never Lose. I Either Win Or Learn
  • Characters: Selim
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Vladii

• God Destroyer
Lmao as i stated Zain u only bark from forums or sz hell ive even betted u in a 1v1 with gm and u still refused dude so dont even talk 

Offline Vladii

• God Destroyer
Seems u living up to.ur name DoYouEven know how to play sin lmao sad little dog cant bark unless he knows he has backup lmao

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Demon DPH, I see you are trying to make an everlasting impression

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Seems u living up to.ur name DoYouEven know how to play sin lmao sad little dog cant bark unless he knows he has backup lmao
Hello my friend, do you wanna get better at the game? I don't mean at trashtalk and video making (tho I can help you with that too), I mean really getting better at the game! Just mail 100k EC for your first lesson (you'll rise from tier 10 to tier 4 in 1 lesson, in 5 lessons you'd get top 10 of all time. Trust me, it's the best investment you can make bar Ethereum.

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
Hello my friend, do you wanna get better at the game? I don't mean at trashtalk and video making (tho I can help you with that too), I mean really getting better at the game! Just mail 100k EC for your first lesson (you'll rise from tier 10 to tier 4 in 1 lesson, in 5 lessons you'd get top 10 of all time. Trust me, it's the best investment you can make bar Ethereum.
*** off mate

Offline BlackDeath

• Characters: BlackDeath
  • Faction: Xpendable
New era of Assassins gameplay.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
hell god stfu.....

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Lol yall continue  to dog me yet i dont see one of u stepping up to back those words up this video is exclusive to Zain ive been trying to get him to 1v1 my supposedly quote on quote "fail" sin his words not mine yet he wont even try lmao shows u who the real dog is

im demon sin too ill 1v1 u
Name place

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Garb sin lmao ask Nox for lessons my dude
Dislike these new guilds