Epic Perfect World

Another Suggestion That Probably Will Get Shit On

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Mentioned this on another thread and it doesn’t seem like a horrible suggestion entirely (then again this server is filled with extra chromosomes so who knows)

I saw several people complaining about swapping Tomes and wanted them to be locked while in combat but instead of doing that, how about implementing one Tome that everyone can wear that has every stat on it like The Emperor Tome on Official?

Make it not ridiculously hard to obtain or farm for of course but it gives somethiing new that isn’t something entirely aids for players to farm and work for. I’m obviously not suggesting for a Tome that has a ridiculous amount of stats but something where it levels out the playing field.

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith

Offline C

• ☾⋆
What’s so bad about having one Tome with every stat equal for everyone versus having a seperate Vit Tome and let’s say a Magic Tome?

It would be easier and there would be less of an advantage. 

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
+ so i dont need 3 different ones
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
What’s so bad about having one Tome with every stat equal for everyone versus having a seperate Vit Tome and let’s say a Magic Tome?

It would be easier and there would be less of an advantage.
Separate tomes add to build variety and the market

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Build variety is build variety, a build will remain a build regardless of a tome, no change there honestly. As for the market could make the Emperor tome untradable and only craftable by using x amount of tomes, no change to market there, more like an increase for demand.

Id consider looking into this but not enough to 1+

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Nah they add to more reliance on script. 
One tome takes away some of the advantage scripting players have against non scripting players. 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Nah they add to more reliance on script.
One tome takes away some of the advantage scripting players have against non scripting players.
As I wrote in the other post, tomes will be locked with the 1.5.5 update within a few months.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
As I wrote in the other post, tomes will be locked with the 1.5.5 update within a few months.

Wouldn’t be necessary if you just made one Tome with equal stats for everyone to wear. That way people’s Tomes don’t go to waste by being unable to use them in combat and don’t lose or gain anything. You could make it so the one Tome costs 3-5 SoTs or one of each of the existing Tomes so there will be a market for them. It also will increase the Gold market even more. In all honesty, there isn much of a market for Tomes anymore. Right now, if anyone needs a Tome, they just buy gold or can vote for a day and a half and have an end-game Tome.

What is the issue? You’re not looking at the bigger picture seeing as there are more pros than cons to this suggestion.

Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 03:45 pm by C

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran
:(                 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
they'll be locked since there will be new tomes? or?

-1 to tomes with all stats since u'r basically fcking up magic classes, warriors uses dex, str, accuracy and crit rate, and giving Chann to eas will be more cancer, that's something will make it even worse...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
 and giving Chann to eas will be more cancer, that's something will make it even worse...
oh ye forgot about that
also -1 then
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.

-1 to tomes with all stats since u'r basically fcking up magic classes, warriors uses dex, str, accuracy and crit rate, and giving Chann to eas will be more cancer, that's something will make it even worse...
What eas and some warriors could use from Emperors: Dex, Str, Crit, Accu, chann, Speed, Vit
what magic classes could use from emperor: Mag, Crit, Chann, Speed, Vit.
this is my reason for -1
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

HA/LA cannot use the magic stats while AA's can use both str and dex, the accuracy part is a bit of a lol
2-3 Crit or whatever for a AA is actually a lot.

Accuracy and channeling balance it out I guess since I wouldnt want channeling on physical classes as I like to cancel skills. Boost to ea's tho. 
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 03:49 pm by 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 秋雨