Epic Perfect World

Psychics

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I now know why some people call you Retarded goddess in game.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
all classes take skill to play imo.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Chire

So, if someone disagree to your opinion you are his enemy? Enemy No.1? just because 2 people disagree to your opinion? how big is your ego?

Im not mad at all, why would I be? You just dont get it, you talk about sins and QQing about their spark, even though you have one, not hard to evade the sparks for a few seconds.

You seem like 13 because every post you start is with a "LOL" "LMFAO"

I always lol,lmfao,etc etc, Im a happy type of person, sorry if you never met one. Now you did. True, I have a sin here, she is not 150 tho, and who said I was killing seekers here? I was killing on other server where they are even more OP with defense. People actually called me to be the seeker killer in my guild if they had trouble with some. And no, not QQin hun, just being realistic, even some people who play a sin agree with me about sparking (not all, but some ofc). And about me being enemy no1 cuz of my opinion and someone not agreeing, well why are you calling me names then? Is it THAT necessary to insult? Hm? Then ya'll call ME a slut and bich and fail when I respond back defending myself in the game? Some people have to question them self. If you treat a person like you just did me, expect to get karma bich slap back in one point. Maybe wont be now (cause I am too lazy to defend the same way you insult me its too late and my brain is barely working), but, if you get same treatment from me in the game, don't be surprised. And oh I don't even know you, so I don't get why so rude? lol
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

I now know why some people call you Retarded goddess in game.

Hmm, lets see, here we have people who are obsessed with me, whos lives are so boring that they have to live mine, and You who don't even know me, coming here to insult me. Now let me tell you this - maybe, just MAYBE if you tried to get to know someone before insulting and judging, maybe you would have more friends and wouldn't be forever alone. (yup, I just judged you the same way you did me) Now how does it feel to be an asshole? Oh wait, you came out of one nvm.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline WorldBosh

"Skills" <<<<<<<<<

and LMFAO I have the right to post my opinion, so you going to forbid me that or smth? Pls sir no ban pls

And let me explain to your brain. By no skills shit I mean - spark + letting your toon to hit and rely on the same spark you used. Skills - by that I mean - combining your skills after you read what they do, having a combo, doing the "press skills" mode to kill + defend. You get it now??

Oh god, might want to edit what you wrote to make your point clearer. I didn't forbid you from posting, if you actually can comprehend plain English.

About wizards and spark. This is one of the aspects I don't like about private servers. Wizards were always meant to be super high DDs. Spark and Undine only facilitate that super high DD. The problem is wizards here with quaff and good r8r rolls can get an upwards of 90% chan. Your defense can be 0, but if the wizard only manages to shoot off 3 skills maximum you still have a chance to survive during the duration of spark(as a barb or well geared seeker). Here though? 10 skills during the duration of spark, all hitting for an upwards of 15k (actually had a sage r8r wiz hit my dragon archer for 55k divine pyro crit).

I also understand the statement about attacking and defending at the same time. Most other classes actually have to actively monitor their defenses while still pulling off the combos required to amplify their damage and get the kill. Psychics DON'T NEED TO MONITOR THEIR DEFENSES. I never said Psychics were a 1-2-3-4-5-kill faceroll class like Barbs, but thanks to SoStunning/Silence, you don't need to monitor your defenses at all.

Camp white > wait for the silence or stun to proc > switch to black > One spell > Vector > Two spells > Glacial > Silence skill > two spells > Psy will. Last time I played a psychic was in '10 and it was on retail with about 34k SF. With a good genie/iron guards on standby if your combo fails or you suddenly get ganked, GL on getting killed lol.

Offline Chire

Oh god, might want to edit what you wrote to make your point clearer. I didn't forbid you from posting, if you actually can comprehend plain English.

About wizards and spark. This is one of the aspects I don't like about private servers. Wizards were always meant to be super high DDs. Spark and Undine only facilitate that super high DD. The problem is wizards here with quaff and good r8r rolls can get an upwards of 90% chan. Your defense can be 0, but if the wizard only manages to shoot off 3 skills maximum you still have a chance to survive during the duration of spark(as a barb or well geared seeker). Here though? 10 skills during the duration of spark, all hitting for an upwards of 15k (actually had a sage r8r wiz hit my dragon archer for 55k divine pyro crit).

I also understand the statement about attacking and defending at the same time. Most other classes actually have to actively monitor their defenses while still pulling off the combos required to amplify their damage and get the kill. Psychics DON'T NEED TO MONITOR THEIR DEFENSES. I never said Psychics were a 1-2-3-4-5-kill faceroll class like Barbs, but thanks to outside of SoStunning/Silence, you don't need to monitor your defenses at all.

Camp white > wait for the silence or stun to proc > switch to black > One spell > Vector > Two spells > Glacial > Silence skill > two spells > Psy will. Last time I played a psychic was in '10 and it was on retail with about 34k SF. With a good genie/iron guards on standby if your combo fails or you suddenly get ganked.

Lemme just show this to Jolhans or w/e his name is, how a normal convo looks. See? It's not so hard to be polite and a HUMAN. Learn it.

Anyhow, yes I agree I don't like some rolls here but hey since its a private high rate server, oh well, what to do. I liked more pvp in pwi, but that's another story. Meh xD
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Lemme just show this to Jolhans or w/e his name is, how a normal convo looks. See? It's not so hard to be polite and a HUMAN. Learn it.

Anyhow, yes I agree I don't like some rolls here but hey since its a private high rate server, oh well, what to do. I liked more pvp in pwi, but that's another story. Meh xD

Tich Psy?

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Chire

Tich Psy?

I tich yu psy sir. Full psy sensei right here.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin