Epic Perfect World

EPW cant detect GTX1050Ti on laptop

Offline futaro1102

Im using laptop asus ROG GL553VE with VGA GTX1050Ti, when i ran PW, game did not detect my VGA just only intel graphics. Im trying force the game to run by choose "run by graphic processor" but it doesn't help. Im also tried disable intel graphics card but after that the game detect only "intel basic VGA 32mb". Anyone can help?? Thanks so much! 

Offline epwplayer

• ye
  • epw
Try to install GeForce Experience or your graphics card driver

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
would not worry about that. Its not supposed to behave as it would on a PC. It does work; its job is to just render the graphics not act like a standalone GPU.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Try Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Preferred graphics processor

Offline futaro1102

Try to install GeForce Experience or your graphics card driver
 I already installed the lastest version of Geforce Experience, my laptop can run PUBG smootly btw

Offline futaro1102

Try Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Preferred graphics processor

Could you explain more clearly? I already add every execution file (.exe) of PW to NVIDIA Control 3D setting and chose high performance graphics processor but after that game still not detect VGA

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Do you see the "Preferred graphics processor" in your nvidia control panel? Try to select 1050 there, or "high performance", i don't remember the options

Offline futaro1102

Do you see the "Preferred graphics processor" in your nvidia control panel? Try to select 1050 there, or "high performance", i don't remember the options

Thank you, ill try this and feedback later!

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You're gonna have to somehow disable your on-board graphics chip.
:)

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
try to disable and enable it in device manager>display adapters, if it still doesnt work then uninstall it and reinstall it
also i wouldnt worry about it,since pwi isnt one of huge graphics games, it actually uses simple models and effects that can be rendered using cheap graphic card (used to play it on cheap school pc's.)
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2018, 12:12 pm by 𝒦𝒽𝒶𝑒𝒹𝑒🐾

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline futaro1102

I already follow all the step above, still doesn't work. Maybe my intel graphics 630 is enought for this game :( 

Offline futaro1102

Already play this game for a month without NVIDIA graphis card, still no solution?

Offline Zeul

• Stef
  • "... And i wake to find that u're not there."
  • Characters: Zeul
  • Faction: Metal/Goetia
try to reinstall epw maybe some corrupted file
Zeul

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
http://prntscr.com/ji0jsi

try this part, u should force it to log on that