Epic Perfect World

Poll

whats better for a barb dragon gear or rank8

rank 8
dragon gear level 150

whats better

Offline silientkill

I was thinking about eather getting eather rank8 or dragon gear for my barb but idk whats better

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Well, with dragon you have guranteed good set stats, and overall good defense. But if you can get lucky with R8 stats such as elemental resistance +(1-10)% then that can be a big help. Maybe get both and if you get a good piece with ele stats use that with the dragon gear. All up to you ^^

Offline silientkill

so really dragon is better unless u get lucky with r8?

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Pretty much. You could get stuck with MP or random bad stats on your gear with r8 as opposed to good set stats on dragon. D:

Offline silientkill

now what about sin

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
now what about sin
It's the same with sin as with barb. Some stats on the r8 would do your sin really good, but you also might end up with only stats you have no use for at all.

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
Yeah. That's what I intend to do anyway. Chances are you'd get atleast one decent add on at your gear, but it's nice to have a good back up. Just in case.

Offline silientkill

:p this is gonna be a lot of ec

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
Haha get r8r first and if it turns out amazing/good/decent, don't bother with Dragon  :P

Offline silientkill

luckly im donateing

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
For sin the case is a bit different. it depends whether you want to simply get decent stats or get high aps. for just good sin chose dragon, as it was easier to get and more reliable, but as im aiming for 4 aps base im going to get dragon/r8 combo for dragon int bonus + r8 reshaped int stats. thats what matters if you are sin. for barb id go with full dragon refined + stoned untill i get good r8 stats that would overpower dragon in every way there is.

Offline silientkill

ok thanks guys now to get my barb/sin to 150 sin at 148 barb at 142

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
nice picture silent kill.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]