Epic Perfect World

STOP SCRIPT

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 lock ornaments and cards and just everything except weapon pls ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
+1 lock ornaments and cards and just everything except weapon pls ty
+1 just so everyone won’t complain anymore, the only ones who disagree is bad players
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
+1 just so everyone won’t complain anymore, the only ones who disagree is bad players
Agreed

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
So it’s +10 to -1, looks like it’s a good idea. Time to lock thread and implement ornes lock. Thank you gms, the people have spoken!
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
2k18 players crying over 4 things XDDDDD

In my era I could script 3 r8 set, 3 set of cards (defense, attack and crit) 3+ weapons and even helmet, learn to play dudes this game won't be last longer than 2 year or less. Stop cry over useless stuff there's alot of guides about how to use script.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

In my era I could script 3 r8 set, 3 set of cards (defense, attack and crit) 3+ weapons and even helmet, learn to play dudes this game won't be last longer than 2 year or less. Stop cry over useless stuff there's alot of guides about how to use script.
+1     

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
okei on serious note people been asking to lock ornas long time for now
Just do it
+1 she right.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Did you really delete my betelgeuse romanee conti comment? w o w 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
So it’s +10 to -1, looks like it’s a good idea. Time to lock thread and implement ornes lock. Thank you gms, the people have spoken!
Didn't bother to put -1 cause it won't happen anyway rofl

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

u ugly man plz remove ur pic cancer head :)

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
ENOUGH TO ENDURE THE SCRIPT. We are against the script :police:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I don't understand the pros of this idea ? what would it change? The players on epic tend to adapt and always find another way to abuse it, not to mention for most players def is still a priority and they will rather still pk with the cube...

If arcane are somehow relevant now days, this will totally put melee classes in its tops and totally dominate over.

Scripting is not a problem and never has been, effectiveness of your class and using at least part of your brain is something that most peoples on epic just don't have, this is why an pve player with amazing 4 line attack wep and 0 clue of game knowledge deals 5ks and a good players with dragon wep can hiero bug.

На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Should be happy that armor was locked to swap in combat, rings were restricted, and Dragon Capes were given a Vit requirement. I remember when you could swap everything and I ran around tanking 5-6 people taking 300 dmg. 😂😂😂

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Should be happy that armor was locked to swap in combat, rings were restricted, and Dragon Capes were given a Vit requirement. I remember when you could swap everything and I ran around tanking 5-6 people taking 300 dmg. 😂😂😂
yea fuc u tbh