Epic Perfect World

Automated 1v1 Event

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I’m not too sure how possible this is to implement but I am suggesting for an automated 1v1 event. Kind of like the Weekty Tournament but instead of multiple players being ported into a room, 2 people are ported in a room and have to 1v1. Just like the Weeky Tournament, winner has to dig a chest thet spawns after a duration of time and they get the reward and are ported out and are finished with the event. 

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
Well it's quite difficult to kill fully buffed person 1v1, so classes without purge option would be in a big disadvantage.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Not possible due to bugs.
:)

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
Not possible due to bugs.
what bugs?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This was a thing back on another server I used to play and it was (sadly) super abusable by groups who would just farm the rewards. If there was no award at all then yeah that would be cool. 

Offline Isaak

Well two main problems are: (disregarding buffs because sod can be disabled/players purged upon entering)

1. vit builds
2. determining the winner

And when you combine these two, you get a 105k hp barb sitting still and tanking the opponent for the entire duration of the fight and then, depending on how the winner gets picked, either both players get disqualified or a winner gets picked at random which defeats the entire purpose of the event.

However, I can see a possibility where an event could be established if charms and healing potions and pills were disabled, but then again mystics, mages and eps would still be able to prolong the fight endlessly, while limiting their skills would severely put them at disadvantage.

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
This was a thing back on another server I used to play and it was (sadly) super abusable by groups who would just farm the rewards. If there was no award at all then yeah that would be cool.
Would be cool if they could figure out a way to do it, but this is pretty accurate. I have seen similar events on other servers and people always find a way to farm or abuse it.
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami