Epic Perfect World

Newish player

Offline Akuko

Hello kinda new here, i pretyy much just hit lvl 150, i wanna GV but i am concerned, i dont know what to do in GV, i dont know how people feel about having a clueless nub esp a vital role like cleric in there group. more importanlty i dont know my my pc lags too much for it lol

Hit me up in world my cleric is Alita, guess im looking for a teacher (teachers) who will take me in GV and not be mean cuase its my 1st time playing

cevans1290

Well, in GV as a cleric>follow them to spot, go BB :) and thats about it for cleric tbh.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Hello kinda new here, i pretyy much just hit lvl 150, i wanna GV but i am concerned, i dont know what to do in GV, i dont know how people feel about having a clueless nub esp a vital role like cleric in there group. more importanlty i dont know my my pc lags too much for it lol

Hit me up in world my cleric is Alita, guess im looking for a teacher (teachers) who will take me in GV and not be mean cuase its my 1st time playing

Buff, heal, BB. Buff, heal, BB. Buff, heal, BB.

Cupcake<3

cevans1290

Well, in GV as a cleric>follow them to spot, go BB :) and thats about it for cleric tbh.
Buff, heal, BB. Buff, heal, BB. Buff, heal, BB.
do what he says ^-^

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
do what he says ^-^

Always do what he says.

Now give me all your items, I will only use them for an hour.

Cupcake<3

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Always do what he says.

Now give me all your items, I will only use them for an hour.

If you are referencing to the scamming incidents for goodness sakes leave it be. The topic has been dealt with, it is over.

On topic: Clerics BB the team and buff them when needed.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

cevans1290

If you are referencing to the scamming incidents for goodness sakes leave it be. The topic has been dealt with, it is over.

:3 mhm

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?

Of course I am not. o;

Cupcake<3

cevans1290

Of course I am not. o;
sure ya arent  ^-^

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
sure ya arent  ^-^

What made you guys think that I was? I would never. lol

Cupcake<3

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Of course I am not. o;

I can tell you are being sarcastic. Drop the topic like a hot potato, its over with.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
I can tell you are being sarcastic. Drop the topic like a hot potato, its over with.

Cupcake<3

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Only if you'll give me some salt too. >:C

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Only if you'll give me some salt too. >:C

There ya go.

Cupcake<3

cevans1290

wheres my pepper bish? :D
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2013, 03:18 pm by cevans1290