Epic Perfect World

Tros' and Miky's UI Shop

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Welcome To Our Store

About Us!

Both Miky and I have decided to create a UI shop for everyone to enjoy.
I am the brains of the operation, and deal with the coding aspect of UIs, communications and sales. I also make the tools required for us to fulfill your dreams!
Miky, on the other hand, is the creative guru of designs and makes your dreams come to life with his prolific skills.

How Does This Work?

Firstly, in order to request a UI, whether it's a brand new design or a recolor, Tros is the one you need to contact, he will add both of us to a group where we can create your idea for you. Would also greatly appreciate if you would fill the correct form out - which is found in the Pricing section, before you contact him (unless its only a recolor).
You will tell us what you would like and how, the more information you provide the easier it is for us to provide you with something you enjoy and had envisioned in the first place.
On some UIs we require a deposit - you can read about that in the Pricing section.

Pricing!

We have 3 different so called 'Tiers' which you may order:

Recolored UI 12k EC (Deposit: 20%) - Simple color change from x to y, can be the basic PW UI or one you own (you MUST have full permissions from the owner if this UI was not made by/for you).
Basic UI ~30k EC (Deposit: 50%) - An addition to a pre-existing UI, adding images or textures to a premade UI like PWs original one or the one u OWN.
Full Re-design ~65k EC
(Deposit: 50%) - A full re-design where you will get a complete different looking UI from PWs, where the whole UI is not based off the original one.

Each tier will have different options that we are able to edit for you. The amount of options you pick will alter the price you will have to pay for the UI.
We have made forms for you to see the differences and make your choices.
*If you only want a Basic UI but want some features from the Full Re-designed one you would have to choose the Full Re-designed one as well as informing us about it.
*Recolored UI doesn't have a form as no matter of how many things you would like recolored, the price stays the same.

Additionally I will also offer an Update service which lets you update any 1.5.1 or previous UI to 1.5.3. This Update service will also go onto 1.5.5 if there is a big enough difference between those generations for it to crash, as of now: | 1.4.6 to 1.5.1 | 1.4.6 to 1.5.3 | 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 | are available.
This will cost around 30-40k EC per update with 50% deposit. For more information just contact me.

Options Explained!

This section will explain all the Options that you are able to pick from in the forms.

FAQ!
How can I contact you?
Discord: Simon#4669

Where are the Forms you talk so much about?

Do you update older UIs?
Yes, it's explained in the Pricing section.

ToS!
We will NEVER copy someone else's work, if it's something small you want to adapt, you still need their permission, we won't be asking the individual for you.
Your UI will be showcased with images on this thread, if you do not wish for this please contact us.
We do not advise sharing UIs among others, the UIs are made for a set person and not to be spread across the platform, if you have any concern or may wish to do so, contact us. Otherwise you will be blacklisted and other consequences will come on the way.
We will never give YOUR UI to anybody else except you! IF you let us, we might use it for ourselves but not without your permission. If you cross our Terms of Service this is not applicable.
Since this UI is going to be on my Translated UI Base, whenever Burdette decides to update the UI in anyway I will have to update mine too and provide you with the files. If you cross our Terms of Service you lose the ability to receive the updates.

So How Do I Order?!
So once you have read everything above and made your choices you are ready to order your UI from us.

First step: Read our Terms of Service we give you.
Second step: Fill in the correct form found throughout this post.
Third step: Contact Tros with the details found in FAQ section.

We are doing these UIs on First Come First Served basis so we will have a Waiting List/Queue. There's only two of us and dozens of youse so please bare with us.
In order to be added to the waiting list/queue as soon as possible, fill out the form.
We are humans too so don't hesitate to ask questions and communicate with us! Feel free to post your questions here or add Tros on Skype/Discord.
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2018, 03:50 pm by Tros

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Current Completed UIs!

Some examples of our old UIs!

Current Waiting List!
1. UchMadara
2. Aversion
3. Skilleeet
4. Texan
5. Elekent
6. Joshua
7. (Still Open)
8. (Still Open)
9. (Still Open)
10. (Still Open)
Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:05 am by Tros

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
x reserved totally not having a pierog held to my head

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Tros the filthy snail eating yellow tooth UK dog

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Yeye btch read skype bruh where mine

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
any example??
There u go

Some examples of our old UIs!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
hi fix my UI I have now cause someone fcked it up :(

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
x you know the deal

Offline Kiwi

• Characters: Kiwi, Siamese, Mellow
  • Faction: Muffin
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2018, 08:27 pm by zKiwix

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
When u get tired of farming 

Offline ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

• ☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚
  • Characters: 𝘛𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘺 | 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦
  • Faction: Notorious
Im on the top of the list because Simon is doing an ui for me right now 
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♡
       ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
Hello.

Please put me on the list.

Thank you!
<3

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Hello.

Please put me on the list.

Thank you!
<3
Here:
Basic UI Form
Full Re-design Form

In order to be added to the waiting list/queue as soon as possible, fill out the form.