Epic Perfect World

0FksGiven vs Outcast TW

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Won't get surprised if oc disband today after pk became fair and there's possibility of tw, rofl

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
lol guys i pull 80 ppl just for fun and giggles won't pk/tw you btw -_____-

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
lol guys i didnt want to pk/tw/dt/dh or anything against you for past 3 months but now when we have 80+30 more backstabbers you are pussi because you dont want to tryhard like me -_-

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
lol guys i didnt want to pk/tw/dt/dh or anything against you for past 3 months but now when we have 80+30 more backstabbers you are pussi because you dont want to tryhard like me -_-
Backstabbers on tw map ok

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
lol guy i have big balls because i pull 80 ppl for 30 ppl but now im not tryharding anymore since they pull same numbers now -___-

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
lol guy i had 4 guilds by my side whole past 3 months but now when i recruited every hater aswell i will ask for tw -_-

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
After 3 months of no show and killing server ra ts gatherd around and expecting us to tryhard regroup make squads and tactics now when we all gave up on serious competition and play for laugh and giggles on discord I pity you losers lmao
3 months of no show ? No one wanted to merge before because everyone knew what the result would be like when fair numbers, your total annihilation

lol guys i didnt want to pk/tw/dt/dh  80+30 more backstabbers you are pussi 

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Ash.

When TW? wait me  :police:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
this guy basically saying hes a pussi now  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

and let's not talk about pk, beat you in every even pks  :normal-2:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
wont even qoute this guy he might cry to my friends i bully him again

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
delusinal as always oke my fortnite match started yw for attention 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
lol guys make 0fk vs oc 10v10 100k ec bet, gm livestream

oc core (lukas,rev,dootdoot whoever else) vs 0fk core accept ?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
New excuse 3 months there was no guild to fights (yet still decided to comeback for nothing lol only time they can be relevant on the server when no other guilds are around, proven 100 times) and then when people do what you guys wanted (make 1 guild), they pussy out from everything. Theres plenty of time to plan and do everything for tw you're just digging up excuses out of nowhere, you will not gain tw experiance from no TWs and not like we in 0fks have since this is first time we are doing tw together as totally new guild and different leadership. After all the talk of tw and everything expected you guys to show first tw and lose to learn from it(take Artifex and Tyrants for example totally new guilds in their tw time, still showed for first tws) but i guess it wont happen but i dont blame you guys when i see your core players i cringe, now officialy biggest joke guild of all times lmao outcasts lmao
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2018, 01:26 pm by Maxy

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
OMEGALUL :)) UTCASTS

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
New excuse 3 months there was no guild to fights (yet still decided to comeback for nothing lol only time they can be relevant on the server when no other guilds are around, proven 100 times) and then when people do what you guys wanted (make 1 guild), they pussy out from everything. Theres plenty of time to plan and do everything for tw you're just digging up excuses out of nowhere, you will not gain tw experiance from no TWs and not like we in 0fks have since this is first time we are doing tw together as totally new guild and different leadership. After all the talk of tw and everything expected you guys to show first tw and lose to learn from it(take Artifex and Tyrants for example totally new guilds in their tw time, still showed for first tws) but i guess it wont happen but i dont blame you guys when i see your core players i cringe, now officialy biggest joke guild of all times lmao outcasts lmao
take care bro they might start talking shit about ur relationship