Epic Perfect World

Poor Decision.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
I'm sorry but, not taking action about a scammer sends the wrong message. It is saying that scamming is perfectly fine. I figured it would be a zero tolerance policy on scamming. Sure it's both sides fault, the victim is being punished by losing his/her tome yet the perpertrator walks away with no punishment and a tome? I hardly call that fair.

This is my opinion. If you feel the need to lock/delete my thread go ahead, it would further support my opinion.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Chire

I'm sorry but, not taking action about a scammer sends the wrong message. It is saying that scamming is perfectly fine. I figured it would be a zero tolerance policy on scamming. Sure it's both sides fault, the victim is being punished by losing his/her tome yet the perpertrator walks away with no punishment and a tome? I hardly call that fair.

This is my opinion. If you feel the need to lock/delete my thread go ahead, it would further support my opinion.

Oh God I so agree with this
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Hy GN I gave Argon my reskinned axes, he hasn't returned them yet. Plis ban.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2013, 08:48 pm by ShroomBR

Cupcake<3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Its ok gm's dont care about the hard work of the people ingame trying to reach something

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Hy GN, I worked hard for 10 dolla, now he got my axes, plis ban.

GMs would have to ban 100 people daily, gg.

Cupcake<3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?

Not even a ban, warning + item back is ok, but they dont care like i said.

Offline Chire

100 ppl daily? LMAO no.. like 1-2 ppl. and not daily, maybe monthly.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?

My point is he submitted evidence in the form of screenshots, his was a genuine claim. Granted it was out of his naivety that he lost his tome, but still the point is he went to the GM's for help and didn't get it, instead he was cast aside and the Scammer get's off with no warning or any kind of punishment.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
100 ppl daily? LMAO no.. like 1-2 ppl. and not daily, maybe monthly.

Because 2-3 people that complain on forums are probably 5-10% of people who get "scammed" in game daily, but don't bother to cry about it here.

Cupcake<3

Offline Chire

My point is he submitted evidence in the form of screenshots, his was a genuine claim. Granted it was out of his naivety that he lost his tome, but still the point is he went to the GM's for help and didn't get it, instead he was cast aside and the Scammer get's off with no warning or any kind of punishment.

Dis ^ .
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?

He gave his tome willingly, always take something in return, just in case things like this happen.

Welcome to the internet.

Cupcake<3

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
He gave his tome willingly, always take something in return, just in case things like this happen.

Welcome to the internet.

Ofc it's his own fault he lost his tome and didn't ask for collateral. No one's saying otherwise. However the scammer is still getting off free here. That's the point of this thread. Unless you are condoning scamming?
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree with this thread completely. This really shows how much they care...they don't.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
I agree with this thread completely. This really shows how much they care...they don't.

No. I think they do care to a certain degree. They just don't want to take responsibility for lost item's. However that isn't the point either. I don't think they should give the guy his lost items back, it's his fault for parting with them. I do think that they should atleast show they don't tolerate scammer's and warn or better yet ban the guy and make an example out of him.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x