Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
500 EC
500 Subs
200 WS emblems
20 10 mil big notes

So, it's expensive, but it's very well worth it. Again, each round of trials(You can complete all 9 three times a week) averages between 6-9k ec payout.

wow 6-9k ec payout for a single round of trials. please teach me this cause on average without 2x most i see is around 3-4k ec . i guess it would be possible if you get ungodly lucky with the chests you dig and all were 30 ec mats

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I factored in everything; quest rewards, chests, drops.
When I tested it on my GM, I got 9.3k.. on 2x

Even when I did it as a player, I got upwards of 6k. ._.

Full BR, never learned to PVE.

To correct this, when u are soloing or duoing you can only really do all 9 once a week, as the second time the mobs and bosses has 50% more hp, making trial 7 almost impossible.
And I think most casuals doesn't have enough time to do more than 1 a week anyway, tho if you do its best if you just make another guild, I myself have 3 factions with bases.

Some people no-life farm all 3 rounds, I know several people who have more alts just for trials, as it's fairly easy to level seekers, but you're right. For normal people who don't want to farm 24/7, one round is most likely.

Offline burning

Full BR, never learned to PVE.

To correct this, when u are soloing or duoing you can only really do all 9 once a week, as the second time the mobs and bosses has 50% more hp, making trial 7 almost impossible.
And I think most casuals doesn't have enough time to do more than 1 a week anyway, tho if you do its best if you just make another guild, I myself have 3 factions with bases.

The point to pve as mad at Freeshard trash serv?
LOL