Maybe Wizzy Sin or Archer...
always PK? TWs? Nation war?
easy to get endgear?
easy to get Lvl 11 skills?
culti?
91+ LP Genie?

thank you for the answers!!!  :-*

Offline Sirana

Well it depends on your perspective of it. Getting to level 110 is the easy part, after that ... well that all depends on you.

Unless you power level, donate and have extreme luck ... it isn't as easy as it sounds.

For example, you have to farm for gears from 120 - 150, but you can find information regarding that in the Guides section of the forums. There is always PK, but that is optional. There is definitely always TW. Don't even know if we have level 11 skills, unless you are talking about Demon or Sage skills. Again everything depends on how you play the game, and your perspective of it.

Offline cow

ok... ty for the funny answer xD

easy to get endgear? (farm?)
easy to get Lvl 11 skills? (yes the Demon and sage ones)
culti? (from zero to Celestial Sage/Demon)
91+ LP Genie? (important)

Offline sexylexi

• Fail barb, Even more fail wizzy.
You start with 79 culti, just need to do the 89. At 89 you can buy a fairy for 3rd, from ingame currency, voting, or donating.  All the skill books can be bought ingame, by voting or donating/found in dungeons. The gear farming isn't hard until ~140ish, since that's when you start getting towards endgame.

Offline sexylexi

Since all the genies go to 150, most of them end up getting easily 91+, it's when you want 120+ it starts getting more luck based, which the only beneift of the extra LP is more attributes to put in to make your genie better.

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
ok... ty for the funny answer xD

easy to get endgear? (farm?)
easy to get Lvl 11 skills? (yes the Demon and sage ones)
culti? (from zero to Celestial Sage/Demon)
91+ LP Genie? (important)

Easy to get endgear?
Depends on how much time you spend online. So it's yes and no.
Easy to get Lvl 11 skills?
Depends, if you're gonna 'farm' them. Or you're gonna buy mystical pages [if that was the name] from god's giving; it's a good start, but you need coins of that.
Culti?
You can always go for the easy way, do the first part of it; get the first genie then get the Third Demon/Sage Fairies from the boutique for 4 Gold.
Hm...
About Genies yeah I guess.

But that's my view of things. I say try yourself.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline cow

thank you for the quick answers sexylexi and Rueby.

i think i'll start here.
Which one is the best TW faction?

and sexylexi are you really the girl -> picture?

Offline sexylexi

Yes I am o.o And the best TW faction? From proof of effort and valiance shown, NoHomo, but it's really personal preference. Some factions tend to work better together at times, so I can't judge best faction. But just for TW so far, NoHomo.

Offline cow

You are really pretty.  ;)

Are you in NoHomo?

Offline sexylexi

Um, I used to be, they still want my barb back for TW, but I'm too lazy to go reapply on the forums. And I'm not fond of some of their rules.

Offline cow

okay   ^-^

Which class would you choose:
Wizzy Archer or Sin?  :-\

And is the aps gear for the sin easy to get?

Offline sexylexi

I have one of each, as a starting char I'd suggest a sin for farming. aps gear is relatively easy, but unless you get extremely lucky with r8r, go HA/LA, your max aps unsparked will be 2.86 unassisted. Which means demon you can get 4.0. Wizards are harder to level, but can hit like a freight train at higher levels given a few combos. Archers are starting to be good because of a blessing they're given, and atk levels from r8r.

Offline cow

i only would play only one char...
You decide sexylexi Sage Sin or Demon Wiz?  ;)

Offline sexylexi

Whichever you'll want to pk with more endgame.

Offline cow

can the r8r Mag Sword can get purify spell here? -> Wizzy