Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Yeah, see I suck at drawing so. But that's really good?
I'm also going to paste what you said and put it up there ^^
I didn't draw the water. I put it there to mock Zain. And np, just a good idea to have many options. Different strokes for different folks, y'know.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion
pls make a custom window for me  ^-^ 

Offline ☬𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒☬

• Fearless warrior
  • I Never Lose. I Either Win Or Learn
  • Characters: Selim
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-12: I guess I will start to make UI no pk 

Ty for Video

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Thank you so much !
effort appreciation..
I guess I am going play with UI.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
:normal-12: I guess I will start to make UI no pk

Ty for Video
Thank you so much !
effort appreciation..
I guess I am going play with UI.

Yep! Let me know if you have questions!
When everyone's done post your ui's here! I'd like to see!

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Im making a UI and something bothers me a lot.... you need to type your password everytime you logs and goes to char selection screen and select your char.... it really feels annoying and i came up with a fix for this, all you need to do is, go to your element folder right click on elementclient.exe and copy it and paste it as shortcut wre you want, Now go to the shortcut file and rename the shortcuts to the name of what char you wanna log

After you rename the shortcut, right click it and go to properties and in target
After elementclient.exe leave a space and type startbypatcher console:1 user:yourusername pwd:yourpass role:char name 
so it should look like
                               "C:\Epic Perfect World\element\elementclient.exe" startbypatcher console:1 user:xxxxxx pwd:xxxxx role:xxxx

and press 'OK' then youre done. now if you open the shortcut youll go straight into game and you dont have to bother typing password or select char but make sure to do it if youre a single owner..... you guys know what i meant xD

thanks guys and happy creating also thanks to IceNiki aka Charley for the drunk guide you made for harp to ultra fast login xD 

Ara add this on your guild as well so everyone can make fast progress xD

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
Im making a UI and something bothers me a lot.... you need to type your password everytime you logs and goes to char selection screen and select your char.... it really feels annoying and i came up with a fix for this, all you need to do is, go to your element folder right click on elementclient.exe and copy it and paste it as shortcut wre you want, Now go to the shortcut file and rename the shortcuts to the name of what char you wanna log

After you rename the shortcut, right click it and go to properties and in target
After elementclient.exe leave a space and type startbypatcher console:1 user:yourusername pwd:yourpass role:char name
so it should look like
                               "C:\Epic Perfect World\element\elementclient.exe" startbypatcher console:1 user:xxxxxx pwd:xxxxx role:xxxx

and press 'OK' then youre done. now if you open the shortcut youll go straight into game and you dont have to bother typing password or select char but make sure to do it if youre a single owner..... you guys know what i meant xD

thanks guys and happy creating also thanks to IceNiki aka Charley for the drunk guide you made for harp to ultra fast login xD

Aiyo finally! Thanks mate! :monkey-40:

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Im making a UI and something bothers me a lot.... you need to type your password everytime you logs and goes to char selection screen and select your char.... it really feels annoying and i came up with a fix for this, all you need to do is, go to your element folder right click on elementclient.exe and copy it and paste it as shortcut wre you want, Now go to the shortcut file and rename the shortcuts to the name of what char you wanna log

so it should look like

thanks guys and happy creating also thanks to IceNiki aka Charley for the drunk guide you made for harp to ultra fast login xD

WHY IS IT WHEN I QUIT THAT I FINALLY FIND THIS OUT
I HAVE ARTHRITIS FROM HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HAD TO LOG IN AND OUT WTF

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
LOL im sowwy
And my work so far... it's not good but my first UI so don't hate :c

Last Edit: Mar 19, 2018, 10:37 pm by イんノ尺Ц

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
thank you!! i used startbyelementclient to login fast xD

Offline Zain

• Oday
  • Characters: EmperorOday/Zain

so it should look like

i actually asked simon abt it he had a tool for it and he lost it but he told me there is a guide xD thx this actually helps

Offline Zain

• Oday
  • Characters: EmperorOday/Zain
I HAD THIS LONG TIME AGO LOL