Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just one thing: Paint.net can tend to be complicated for no reason. I personally find gimp2.8 to be much easier to use. Maybe add alternative programs in the original post with download links.
Job well done, overall.

Offline Zain

• Oday
  • Characters: EmperorOday/Zain
Just one thing: Paint.net can tend to be complicated for no reason. I personally find gimp2.8 to be much easier to use. Maybe add alternative programs in the original post with download links.
Job well done, overall.
fck off with gimp already LOL adobe photoshop better btw thx

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Gimp's better & it's FREE out of the box. Unlike Photoshop.
:)

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Job well done, overall.
I mean, I'm the opposite. I thought paint.net was easier to use than gimp, but I did say it was personal preference in the disclaimer. 
I didn't think to mention alternative programs because this was meant to show people how I personally work on things. I would've included other programs like gimp if I knew how to better explain it.

Gimp's better & it's FREE out of the box. Unlike Photoshop.
Paint.net is also free, don't know why you're such a salty sally

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion
Make sure your gspck and spck are in the same folder
Then make sure you have your surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck in that folder
Click on gspck, go over to UI
Extract
i do same thing still not working. 

Offline 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎

• 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐞
  • 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
Gasp, I've been wanting to make my own UI's recently and this seems to be a good updated guide. Thank you!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I mean, I'm the opposite. I thought paint.net was easier to use than gimp, but I did say it was personal preference in the disclaimer.
I didn't think to mention alternative programs because this was meant to show people how I personally work on things. I would've included other programs like gimp if I knew how to better explain it.
Paint.net is also free, don't know why you're such a salty sally
Yeah, it was just a suggestion. I adore Gimp cause it has all the features of PS without the hassle of pirating, but I've used it for years, so I can see how a new user might take awhile to acclimate. Paint.net is what I use to open .dds files (since my Gimp .dds plug-in stopped working for whatever reason) or, if I'm feeling lazy, directly copy/paste transparent .pngs from chrome > into paint > into gimp without the hassle of saving shit to my pc.

Image result for Water glass
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2018, 12:09 pm by Σѕкιмo

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Yeah, it was just a suggestion. I adore Gimp cause it has all the features of PS without the hassle of pirating, but I've used it for years, so I can see how a new user might take awhile to acclimate. Paint.net is what I use to open .dds files (since my Gimp .dds plug-in stopped working for whatever reason) or, if I'm feeling lazy, directly copy/paste transparent .pngs from chrome > into paint > into gimp without the hassle of saving shit to my pc.
Yeah, see I suck at drawing so. But that's really good?
I'm also going to paste what you said and put it up there ^^

Offline Zain

• Oday
bumperoni
u cant bump ur own thread LOL thats just not how things work here

Offline Zain

• Oday
lmao soon like 1 month or so to go :normal-2: :normal-4:

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Gasp, I've been wanting to make my own UI's recently and this seems to be a good updated guide. Thank you!
Yep! Have at it! Bump me if you have any question!

I put this under introduction video and linked gimp download link

Offline Zain

• Oday
reply skype btw i hav some questions