• Faction: Akatsuki克
"Greg ink" more brainlag, dumbdumb LOL
shut up or I'll send u to isis :police:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Jsmooth

crap patch for crap BR server

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
crap patch for crap BR server
Yet here you are xD

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Added custom weapons - they will be sent within 3 days. You can no longer request new model files or edit current model files on your custom weapons. You can still use any existing model, including other players, but you need to have their permission.
Bump :-X

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Fixed the problem with Simple Elements always having Full Models at login.
Ty, there is another problem tbh (idk if its only me lol), everytime i log, the graphic options: water is maxed, and refraction is activated. Is possible to fix it? ty

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Ty, there is another problem tbh (idk if its only me lol), everytime i log, the graphic options: water is maxed, and refraction is activated. Is possible to fix it? ty
Not just you, I have the problem too, though it doesn't happen everytime it still happens quite a bit. 

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith

Game client does it every time we visit Dawnglory island. This is intended behavior for some reason.

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng

Added custom weapons - they will be sent within 3 days. 
its the 3rd day now  :'(

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline weirdone

• Blunderbuss/PlanB
custom weapon within 3days. im dying to see my weapon :(

Offline Kiwi

• Characters: Kiwi, Siamese, Mellow
  • Faction: Muffin

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
custom weapon within 3days. im dying to see my weapon :(
Easy EA !

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I didn't have time to test weapons for v39, so some of them are held wrong. They will be fixed with v40.
Also there were many models that caused 30+ fps drop, everyone check your weapon threads to see if I replied to it.
There will be a small patch in ~3 days to fix the problems with v39 custom items, so try to send your fixed models as soon as possible.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I didn't have time to test weapons for v39, so some of them are held wrong. They will be fixed with v40.
Also there were many models that caused 30+ fps drop, everyone check your weapon threads to see if I replied to it.
There will be a small patch in ~3 days to fix the problems with v39 custom items, so try to send your fixed models as soon as possible.
i love you Burdette  :normal-8: :pig-8: :tiger-8: :monkey-8: