Epic Perfect World

Sandy- 150 scammer veno!!!

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
The thing is, it counts as a buff. It blocks incoming damage and heals you over time, but at the same time you can not move.
I understand, hmm maybe just remove free drops i don't see issues with that seeing as how EC is pretty strong economy wise. But if u wanna talk more bout this make a topic in suggestions and we can discuss it more. Even in-game your fun to chat with :) And if not cya in-game i need to do card bosses in GV badly been stuck on it 4 days now.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well never give out stuff that u care to lose.

Offline Sumi

• I know you better than you know yourself
  • Characters: Sumiko, Immune, Adrestria
  • Faction: What's a Faction?
Well I'm going to agree with Pythe and godess. The point of the idea of loaning out a Tome or something of value is to get collateral from the person you're loaning it to, you don't just give it out. So the entire thing wasn't really a scam imo. But I hope you get it back. :tiger-19:

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
You lost your tome, she lost her dignity .

Just , don't trust people so easily .

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
...wow. Sorry, but she's not a scammer, your a dummy for handing out stuff like that, apparently to people you dont know, whether she was in your fac. or not. As much as i hope you do get your tome back....you probobly wont get any help from GM's, especially when you post this here instead of in support section.

Sandy? she is a 100% scammer she said she was gone give it back and she didn't ,

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
She's asked me as well, did I give her mine? No, lol s:
Just because I've had people do and ask such things doesn't mean I give them my stuff. It's kind of clear anyone asking just wants the tome for literally no charge at all.

And lol, Nicolle your siggy is epic xD
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2013, 09:01 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

And lol, Nicolle your siggy is epic xD
:normal-48:

Offline Chire

It's not like totally his fault. He wanned to be helpful, to help his guildies in TW, I don't see anything wrong in it. I feel for the guy. BUT in other hand, Sandy should be banned for taking this AND who knows how many people she robbed also. So my question is, why is this thief still walking freely in the game? And I know she does cause she pms me non stop to inv her to War.

I just don't get one stuff.. How she doesn't feel bad for what she did... I wouldn't be able to sleep at night and YES I know this is a GAME, but ffs if I robbed a person who FARMED for their stuff, and even if he cs'ed, I wouldn't be able to sleep..
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

cevans1290

You lost your tome, she lost her dignity .

Just , don't trust people so easily .

agree :3

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 :rolleyes: Is this the same Sandy that was on B.D. the Pro Scammer over there too?  Asking to try ppls things then logging keeping them then selling them on his other Toons... And this was a Scam guys, He pretended like he needed the Tome for TW then log off and not go to TW or even try to give back the Tome... This is a Scammer in the Fullest.. Maybe he will be banned here just like on B.D. for scamming.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I agree with thumper and Senbonzakura, it's not completely his fault as many of you said. He was being nice with a faction mate that needed a tome for tw. I myself already loaned Tomes for TW. That was to people i trusted, but I know you can never trust anyone 100%. But I got my tomes back.
So, if I think about Sandy's behavior, asking for a tome for TW, SAYING that she will give it back, and then logging off.. I don't know what you guys mean by scam, but that is a scam for sure.. You can get scammed by friends too you know..

Offline AlicE

Just for further warning to you guys. Now when I read this topic, it's all made clear to me. Two days ago Sandy WC'ed that she was looking for a Faction. I let her in ours and she said that her two other chars are Director and Marshal of ArchEnemy and she asked specifically if our Faction does TWs. And since we don't, I said maybe later some day. She said she was going to help us recruit more people, and after several minutes she silently left the faction. The next day I saw her WC for a faction again, and now this whole story with Infliction. From the screens you can see she didn't even enter the TW, and how could she if she changed the faction with her toon twice in the last two days? 100 Hours didn't pass. So I can see her "scam method" now. She asks for a Faction, comes in, goes for TW preparation, and since she's level 150, most people don't even think that she's new and can't actually enter the TW. Then she asks a member for a tome "for TW", and same as the topic starter, some are naive enough to fall into her trap. Then she leaves the Faction and repeats. I'd say - ban her for good, since it's a methodological scammer and who knows how many other "schemes" she has up her sleeve (or he has up HIS sleeve...)

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
It is not the people like Sandy who are retarded ( somebody mentioned she is ), it is people like you ( Ionut ).
You should learn not to share stuff with people who you barely know and can't trust.

Learn to deal with it, instead of crying to others for your mistakes, once you do > I will congratulate you for becoming a man.

Welcome to the real world, Ionut. There is no friendship. ( unless you're a pony )

Cupcake<3

Offline Ionut

It is not the people like Sandy who are retarded ( somebody mentioned she is ), it is people like you ( Ionut ).
You should learn not to share stuff with people who you barely know and can't trust.

Learn to deal with it, instead of crying to others for your mistakes, once you do > I will congratulate you for becoming a man.

Welcome to the real world, Ionut. There is no friendship. ( unless you're a pony )

Right now, I'm just 2y old but when I'll become a man I tell you.
Until then, I what that fker banned so she won't scamm others.

That's all.
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline Ionut

And also I saw that GMs doesen't care that much about scammers.
I talked to one and he/she said that she/he will talk to Agatio and email me. Ofc that email didn't showed up.
When I started to swear in world chat they ban my chat but never asked what happend, why I am so mad. I pmed Agatio and I told him what happend. I have emailed him the story and SS.

Still no answer....really that hard to make a decision?
Don't worry,be happy!