Epic Perfect World

Best phy class

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Sins drop people fast in 1v1s. Now imagine that sin being supported. Bm's are good, but they're purely support. Sins come second to archers in mass pk kill count
While I feel that what you say should be true, in my opinion; a sin is the hardest class to adequately support in mass pk. As a cleric, I watch everyone's hp and it seems like everything is ok. Wait what? Sin got fire combo'd. My bad.  I play bm. Spam some stuns.  Aoes come raining down from 30 meters away. Bye Mr sin.  Essentially, I feel that a sin is good for maybe that one initial kill at most; but on average; most don't make it to the second kill without multiple people supporting that one sin.  Even then, it's still risky.
I'm basically 40

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
And apparently neither do you. 1-shotting someone means killing them in 1 hit. Combos are using multiple skills. I can't believe there are people out there who still don't understand the difference.

In my knowledge, 1 shotting someone means killing them with single damage dealing hit, which seekers can do, and those multiple skills they use are setting up for that 1 DAMAGE DEALING hit so i dont know what ur point is?

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
wat are good skills and Strong skills Seeker can use in pk loll >.<  i know they have alot but trying to figure out which skills are the best to use in PK/PVP if anyone can reply with name of skills that can be good to use if u know what i'm trying to say rofl my english not that good >.< i apologies

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
1- BMs
why ?
* They tanky
* Have aps can kill fast
* Stun lock
* They have bow can also be ranged class  :normal-18:

2- Sins
*Anti debuff-protactions ( sage tidal protactions)
* Aps they can kill fast
* If they turn DPH they can 1 shot caster classes

3- Venos
* Debuffs make ur def 0
* Owl city pet hit for 20k dmg  :normal-5:
* 2 skills to reduce dmg taken

rainlu

^^^agreed on that
In my knowledge, 1 shotting someone means killing them with single damage dealing hit, which seekers can do, and those multiple skills they use are setting up for that 1 DAMAGE DEALING hit so i dont know what ur point is?

i think you didn't exactly understand my post ...All was meant ironically as a part of aggreeance with you sir and a slight bit of taking the situation from a generic sight. :tiger-1:
enjoy your day and have fun ingame ^^

Last Edit: Apr 03, 2013, 07:14 pm by rainlu

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
wat are good skills and Strong skills Seeker can use in pk loll >.<  i know they have alot but trying to figure out which skills are the best to use in PK/PVP if anyone can reply with name of skills that can be good to use if u know what i'm trying to say rofl my english not that good >.< i apologies

Haven't tried on this server but basic, Sacri Slash->Blade Aff->Arme (to proc charm)->Gemini. That is somewhat the bread, and you choose what you stuff in it. Gemini is prolly your best shot specially if you stack -Chan.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
While I feel that what you say should be true, in my opinion; a sin is the hardest class to adequately support in mass pk. As a cleric, I watch everyone's hp and it seems like everything is ok. Wait what? Sin got fire combo'd. My bad.  I play bm. Spam some stuns.  Aoes come raining down from 30 meters away. Bye Mr sin.  Essentially, I feel that a sin is good for maybe that one initial kill at most; but on average; most don't make it to the second kill without multiple people supporting that one sin.  Even then, it's still risky.

In mass pk a sin can happily make many kills with minimal effort, 1 spark 2 spark and tidal save my ass all day, and the added dmg is enough to hierobug most arcanes. Surviving mass pk as a sin is mostly down to playstyle and more importantly your genie set up.
Forever in love

Offline Jahzee

• 5 Aps Sins, Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!
There is no best...Every class is balanced. If you want the EASIEST, it's a sin.