Epic Perfect World

Just letting u know..

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Player named XuHuang, and his main character as called by him "flyff" is type of player who tries to trick you in the trade to make u lose as much as as u can so he can gain items he wants. He will pretend he is offline or afk just to trick you if u dont want to comply with his terms, and that is after u got him items worth of over 30 or 40 gold. So since i burned myself in this, and went out tricked and feeling stupid, i want to let other ppl know what ur dealing with when ur trading that person, ppl like that should stay away from this server but unfortunately they exist. So i hope others will see this and keep it in mind. Dont get fooled like i did. Save ur ec and items.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
thats low.  what's sad is that how we behave online reflects who we are in real life.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
We will fix this problem soon.

Thanks for sharing it and letting us know this is happening with more frequence.

Offline Chire

Player named XuHuang, and his main character as called by him "flyff" is type of player who tries to trick you in the trade to make u lose as much as as u can so he can gain items he wants. He will pretend he is offline or afk just to trick you if u dont want to comply with his terms, and that is after u got him items worth of over 30 or 40 gold. So since i burned myself in this, and went out tricked and feeling stupid, i want to let other ppl know what ur dealing with when ur trading that person, ppl like that should stay away from this server but unfortunately they exist. So i hope others will see this and keep it in mind. Dont get fooled like i did. Save ur ec and items.

All I have to say to that guy is - Fail parenting
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Thrath

That sucks dude.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
Well i had to get fooled i guess, learned my lesson, its just really sad, so if i can help in stopping it from happening, ill try.

LaceyPip

Someone like that must either be really hard up for stuff or just plain nasty and see how many people's game play he/she can disrupts during a normal game day.

It is very easy, through hard work, determination and voting, to get what you need for however many char's you decide to create.  I will NOT get anything for anyone with gold unless I know them personally.  I am very sorry this happened to you Vindex..thank you for alerting us.   If you need anything urgently for your gear or weapons etc, I am willing to help. Drop me a mail  :D

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
What Fail Guy.... i hope that be fixed soon :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, my husband got swindled by this guy before.  He doesn't only go for the big gold items; he asked my husband for 2 EU chests and tried to give him 60 EC for something valued 100 EC AFTER he agreed on paying 100 EC and AFTER my husband bought the chests.  He refused, and got left with the boxes, and no EC.  And the chests themselves are worthless if opened (unless you get lucky with books).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nobody

everyone just need to know that on every online game there are people who r 'low' and just plain retards
Jishi

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
everyone just need to know that on every online game there are people who r 'low' and just plain retards
I agree with dat.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Criptanite

thats low.  what's sad is that how we behave online reflects who we are in real life.

I must disagree though. Alot of people on these interwebs try to bully others, because they're being bullied irl and arent who they actually are. Maybe some people are real, and id damn sure love to meet them.
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
Someone like that must either be really hard up for stuff or just plain nasty and see how many people's game play he/she can disrupts during a normal game day.

It is very easy, through hard work, determination and voting, to get what you need for however many char's you decide to create.  I will NOT get anything for anyone with gold unless I know them personally.  I am very sorry this happened to you Vindex..thank you for alerting us.   If you need anything urgently for your gear or weapons etc, I am willing to help. Drop me a mail  :D

Dont worry, im almost entirely geared up, just trying to get some extra ec, im just worried bout those ppl who are not geared and who used their first 10 or 20 gold they voted for to get some gear, and get tricked, those are kind of ppl im worried bout the most. I mean idk if its just me but it seems like community on Epic is slowly getting filled with such ppl and that causes it to detoriate which is disturbing to say the least.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Maybe the dude never got laid.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy