Epic Perfect World

A poem ;D

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Once upon a time there was a man named Tucker.

Who Decided one day he was going to play a game. He downloaded the memory taking f***** opened it and started killing bunnies down the lane.

With all his hard work he finally reached cap, through the trumpets with excitement quite a buzz. Then he crossed over to cause some mishap, but soon there would be quite a fuzz.

His pride was hurt on the new side, so away he went to go and rage. Across the keyboard his fingers would glide, with anger in each word on each page.

Along in his path he brought two others, they'd all be around within a blink. If you're wondering yes in fact they were brothers, but the same way they all did not think.

They also crossed over to cause some mishap, but had different ways of handling it. Instead of raging around for a lap, they dealt with it with what seemed fit.

The second brother went click click click, until the game was no more. Then with that action with that shtick, he was as bored as he was before.

The third brother had a realization, realized the other side was quite different. Through that idea came creation, of the purpose of what the game was meant.

He began to practice and play it that way, with this he became quite well. He didn't practice night and day, he just did not waste his time raising hell.  [;
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
interesting poem thingy miss nelly.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aztec

This is the most beautiful thing i have ever read, the raw emotion in this poem, the meaning and the realization, it truly made me cry, thank you for this beautiful piece babe.
Hi.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
This is the most beautiful thing i have ever read, the raw emotion in this poem, the meaning and the realization, it truly made me cry, thank you for this beautiful piece babe.

lol ty babe <3

cevans1290

very nice poem ;3

Offline LodiIdol

• Beginner
this gave me gas .___.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is more like a short story instead of a poem..it looks like a poem because of the rhymes.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
this gave me gas .___.

Lodi wtf lol

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
This is more like a short story instead of a poem..it looks like a poem because of the rhymes.

A shorts story can still be a poem ijs