Epic Perfect World

Weak Mages

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
personally i dont think mages should be nerfed... they have rly high dmg right but, debuff em.... they re like insta shot (apart clemy è_é).
if was for me id remove the debuff from dragon bow instead of nerf mages.. anyway.. is just my opinion.

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync

Offline Jim~

Removing genie spark is like telling a sin to not use tidal or cleric not to heal or no debuff for venos or bm not to stun... Learn to dodge the fire combo and stop QQing about it

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
LMFAO BISHES AND AND WHORES/prostitutes and sluts i told you they are going to nerf every class on this game for the most ridiculous of things lmfao it is going to super lame trust and believe they nerfin ALLL classes end of the game the already weak as hell classes will be super weak my personala dvice u wana nerf how about you do this instead makes it easy on every1 n ur self as well take away all weapons and armor and gear genies etc.. pots etc and jsut leave the players to fight on hand to hand combat that way noone is op no one can QQ about skills or OP pets and shit and no one can get BUTT HURT when they get the royal ass whooping of life. ^___^  >:D ye will nerf every single class in this game but there will always be QQers bish puh lease if that shit aint cute  put that bitch on mute!
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
LMFAO BISHES AND AND WHORES/prostitutes and sluts i told you they are going to nerf every class on this game for the most ridiculous of things lmfao it is going to super lame trust and believe they nerfin ALLL classes end of the game the already weak as hell classes will be super weak my personala dvice u wana nerf how about you do this instead makes it easy on every1 n ur self as well take away all weapons and armor and gear genies etc.. pots etc and jsut leave the players to fight on hand to hand combat that way noone is op no one can QQ about skills or OP pets and shit and no one can get BUTT HURT when they get the royal ass whooping of life. ^___^  >:D ye will nerf every single class in this game but there will always be QQers bish puh lease if that shit aint cute  put that bitch on mute!

Or how about you start making real constructive comments instead of being annoying throwing tantrums and pseudo-sarcastic comments?

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
PPL OF THE Q_Q nerfing squad please listen to my nerf a poem inspired by NERFS and come to le nerf of nerfiness to nerf xD look at my post n leave a comment p.s i dont think u should remove spark from mages its part of their play style and if ppl get butt hurt bout it then just learn to counter attack them lmfao cuz thats alot of QQ
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Like most people have said here... Mages are really squishy, but do a lot of damage. I mean, hell my Veno has barely 11k phy defense in normal form and I'm not complaining. And really since some classes are getting nerfed at the moment and others aren't, I'd say enjoy your class while you can, sooner or later there'll be a nerf for every class so it can be more even. But even that won't stop people from complaining about others.. :c
Soooo, learn to get used to the classes? Learn to play them? Learn how to react if you get the "fire debuff", or the "owl" or, or. Yea, always gonna be something, get used to it.
Just my sayings.
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2013, 04:23 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i 3 spark kill bird and hit her for 22k with our ur bird ur a non factor so pleas dont talk crap

u 3 spark to kill bird o.o ?

anyways..

don't think wizzies need more defence or nerfing ... arcane defence took care of w/e little gap they had in terms of defence ...  just learn to play around with skills, kitting and what not... and play around with ornaments aswell ;o ..    then again i haven't played my wiz in 7-8 months sooo, can't say much about wiz tactics..    anyways.. no point repeating what everyone else has already said..

just wanted to express my opinion on the boost or nerfing bit ;o .
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Seeker.

And assassin, due to Tidal protection.

And Psychic.

And Cleric.

And...
2 decent archers enough to kill psy in  9 secs
like what tavern said .. nothing can stand up for the gank except bms and barbs o.o   

Offline Sephiroth

• Mostly retired player.
  • Characters: Sephiroth 150 Seeker
  • Faction: NoHomo
Like SHINIGAMI said Arcane Defense makes up for any qq as far as wizzies go.
Glass cannons aren't meant to tank much at all you can one shot most classes without much effort.
Sephiroth 150 Sage Seeker
Many other 150 toons :/
---------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Shylaroween

• Beginner
  • If you kill me I kill you back! :o
Just a little test to see if my signature works o.o

Offline Shylaroween

• Beginner
  • If you kill me I kill you back! :o
 :'( It doesn't work. Its supposed to have numbers running up the eye like the matix :/ back to the drawing board