Epic Perfect World

Weak Mages

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
i want seeker def level buff of +200 and assassin attack level buff +300 plz. also remove spark genie skill so wizzy cant hit so hard and make it so arcanes only use arcane armor no more HA clerics. oh and barbs dont have HP buff anymore and lose any benifit of tiger form. this will make me happy :D

Hey Jack you want the moon while you're at it? Lemme lasso it for yah.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I like cleamy  .. no ego no QQ more pew pew
know how to use her brains c:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
mages arent weak. with their -chan build they pawn hard in pk. as for pdef, what they have are kiting skills like arcane def. in order for  a melee class to kill they need to lock you in position stun/freeze. mages can purify and kite through melee types while slowing down the chaser and also unleash high dd spells. they already get a pdef boost from earth shield and are tanky enough so i dont think anymore is needed.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Every time she dies she has 3+ people on her, tell me which class can tank that other than BM and barb.

Stop going full retard, you have yet to say something clever on these forums.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
after seeing some Vids i found this one and i watch it and see how fast mages die i was told by some in game players if u ask for something on forums u get it well i dont play mage i am a mystic so i am asking for all wiz out there a blessing like mystics have so they are not a 1 hit this way the mages have a chance in pvp and not die to a 1 hit or a gank i see wot all members Say

Wizards don't get 1 shot. Even with absorb soul so idk what your talking about. If you play wizard well you can still kill a mystic.
Also: everybody dies fast in gank/mass pk without heals, that's obviously going to happen... (Apart from barbs)
Last Edit: Apr 01, 2013, 12:36 pm by Keraa

Offline Slashyy

after seeing some Vids i found this one and i watch it and see how fast mages die i was told by some in game players if u ask for something on forums u get it well i dont play mage i am a mystic so i am asking for all wiz out there a blessing like mystics have so they are not a 1 hit this way the mages have a chance in pvp and not die to a 1 hit or a gank i see wot all members Say

erm not been funny but lets face it wiz's dont realy need a blessing the have deffence buffs, heal skills hit like a fraight train ooo and ive seen wiz's last very long in pk so its all about getting to know ur chars before u go off leveling getting ur r8 gear then going out into the big bad world, realising ur a noob and cry for shit that isnt needed

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Whats next?? Blessings for GMs? GG sins

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Every time she dies she has 3+ people on her, tell me which class can tank that other than BM and barb.

Seeker.

And assassin, due to Tidal protection.

And Psychic.

And Cleric.

And...
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline 🌸

• -
Seeker.

And Psychic.

And Cleric.

And...

^

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Seeker.

And Psychic.

And Cleric.

And...

All classes that I can solo, anything else?

Offline RunBun

u cant solo fck all witout that owl todays pvp send in bird and runs away when i 3 spark kill bird and hit her for 22k with our ur bird ur a non factor so pleas dont talk crap

as for this post its a trolol wiz are nukes and final they dont need nurfing only 1 skill dose
remove pet bleeb and genie spark and this game will be ballenced

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
u cant solo fck all witout that owl todays pvp send in bird and runs away when i 3 spark kill bird and hit her for 22k with our ur bird ur a non factor so pleas dont talk crap

as for this post its a trolol wiz are nukes and final they dont need nurfing only 1 skill dose
remove pet bleeb and genie spark and this game will be ballenced

:normal-2:

Offline 🌸

• -
Taverns actually pretty scary. >: dat purge and combos i see. Full scared.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wiz is amongst at least the top 3 most OP classes. Probably #1 with the right gear.

If anything wizzy needs a nerf, definitely not a buff. They already have a ton of pdef, firecombo and even without it probably the 2nd highest pvp damage output in the game (after mystic).

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
I know this is just a fail post, I have been saying this since ages now, but you can only be as good as you know what you are doing with your character.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy