Epic Perfect World

Nerf this channeling please for a love of god

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
Insta Wizards,Insta Archers, ppl can't live with this anymore >.> -99% channel Wizards, -90~% Archers, what's up with this seriously x.x no wonder this server has no real pk anymore. I remember the fun days as a dragon barb and everything was balanced, no one was even complaining about sins or spark genie wizards, now today i came to Sirry and friend asks me: "Can i try 1 combo on u?" i was like "sure" ; Wellspring Quaff > Undine > Spark > insta casted 4 skills = bam no charm tick with 80k hp and 80 def lvl, u said u gonna nerf veno bleads, fine nerf it thank you. but as it seems this is soon turning into Blue Dragon only missing 750 lvl's ^^ Anyway do something for the server don't think only about money u get from donators, i will get u RexNero on the server if u need money so much next day ur gonna drive 3 Ferrari's and Lamborghini if it's the money u want xD

Pm me for 1v1 ingame. laterz.
Deno 150 wb

Antihero

Wrong forums, Deno. Dragon Network is over there.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
i said it's turning into not that it is ^^

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Deno raging again pipe down <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
no i quit server :)

Offline IsFuzzy

well heres some logic for you undine takes off 60% of your resistances spark also takes off fire resistance 30% for normal and every dex point takes off another .7 i almost 2 shot a 148 sin with that and 2 of my fire skills pyrogram and divine pyrogram if he used spark on you its the fact you had no fire resistance.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
and ppl make excuses "use soul of fire" yaaay i should wear soul of fire just cuz of mg's soloing 1 combo server  :police:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
 :normal-43:

Oh another thread. Cute. And we're already doing stuff when we get the patch, and even if we don't get it we still editing things. So pipe down. :normal-8:

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
It seem's everything need's to be nerfed. (Sarcasm)
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Insta Wizards,Insta Archers, ppl can't live with this anymore >.> -99% channel Wizards, -90~% Archers, what's up with this seriously x.x no wonder this server has no real pk anymore. I remember the fun days as a dragon barb and everything was balanced, no one was even complaining about sins or spark genie wizards, now today i came to Sirry and friend asks me: "Can i try 1 combo on u?" i was like "sure" ; Wellspring Quaff > Undine > Spark > insta casted 4 skills = bam no charm tick with 80k hp and 80 def lvl, u said u gonna nerf veno bleads, fine nerf it thank you. but as it seems this is soon turning into Blue Dragon only missing 750 lvl's ^^
You are so mad, did you lose 1v1 again?
We re currently looking into cast and pet issue, no need to make new (rage) threads about it.