Epic Perfect World

Meh Nah Gwan Nuh Fat Gyal

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
 ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ >:D ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

meh a real fatteh now mi nuh like neh skintey uman we gwan like me fe real fatteh gyal
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

LaceyPip

:sad: not funny.....do not judge unless you have walked in her shoes and experienced her life

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
:sad: not funny.....do not judge unless you have walked in her shoes and experienced her life
i have walked in her shoes hunny i use 2 be fat ass hell thats why i can look back and laugh at it all now because its in my past and ive become better :)
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Like it or not, there are people at unhealthy sizes like this that get ridiculed every second of their lives. I was constantly bullied when I was little. I starved myself pretty.  :-[ :-X

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wonder how many people were able to translate the Patois.  For those who couldn't, the paraphrased version of it is basically "I don't like skinny women, we go for the fat girls".

I'm a big girl, and at one point lost 65 pounds (mixture of depression and weight-loss acupuncture would do that to you).  If I ever get THAT big, however, I'll tell my husband to just kill me, because the ridicule is not worth it. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)