Epic Perfect World

Balanced PK events/instances

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
It'd be really great to see some events or instances for level 145 and below. I love PK'ing and would happily take the chance to go out and win some stuff through PK, But every PK event is just spammed with 150 R8 or dragon gear. Idk id just like something the people who aren't endgame could participate in without the big guns farming us.  :-X

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I could be wrong, but I think one of the point of the events is to fire your will to get to 150 so you can participate.... But like i said i could be wrong.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Scylla

I could be wrong, but I think one of the point of the events is to fire your will to get to 150 so you can participate.... But like i said i could be wrong.

Even if it wasn't the original point, I agree with Chanell. Gear isn't that hard to get, and once you're in dragon or so, most guilds will accept you and can help you from there. May that be from farming or just support during the event.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Have you ever tried farming for EC at 143? It's ***ing insane PV doesn't give enough to be farmable, GV is waaay to long, Nightscream island is a hit and miss game of run away from the barb archer sin seeker higher level. It'd just be nice for events where we can get EC or Demonic/weapon/armor etc. Just my opinion,

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Not to mention the abysmal drop rates for arena gear. Im 143 and i still havent farmed enough sands for my 130 yet.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Moorline you're not the only one that plays this server.... lol EVERYONE has tried to farm EC at lower levels than that. It takes time to farm in ANY mmo...... If you want to participate in events you'll take the time to level and farm ijs... Honestly it's not like people are just magically 150 lol..
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Scylla

We've all farmed EC at 143. We've all farmed EC at 120. Sure, its slow and boring, but it is a PvE server. Focus on prioritizing what you need to farm. Also, don't forget to merchant when you can. And lastly, vote. It helps tons.

Join a guild, they can also help. There are plenty of PvE/farming guilds out there, find one.

vlntbty

This game is not hard but so many people make it that way. Yes, it's a bit of a challenge to farm gear, EC, blah blah. It's FUN that way. If it goes by too slowly for you, then try to make a friend to duo things with, farm gear together, etc. Putting forth an effort will benefit you greatly, ijs.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
It'd just be nice for events where we can get EC or Demonic/weapon/armor etc. Just my opinion,

Also, again i could be wrong, but I think the GM's specifically did NOT want to be just handing you gear... I have events now and then, but I'm a player. That's just me. GM's have to try and keep the server alive and worth playing. Not get you geared up and level'd so you can get bored of it.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Also, again i could be wrong, but I think the GM's specifically did NOT want to be just handing you gear... I have events now and then, but I'm a player. That's just me. GM's have to try and keep the server alive and worth playing. Not get you geared up and level'd so you can get bored of it.

It's not that, I dont want events to level me up super fast, i want events where i can have fun and PK and do stuff but with people at my own level!
I wouldnt care much if the reward was a purple FC material, I'd just like to be able to join in. Having stuff like EC and other things would just make it better.
Moorline you're not the only one that plays this server.... lol EVERYONE has tried to farm EC at lower levels than that. It takes time to farm in ANY mmo...... If you want to participate in events you'll take the time to level and farm ijs... Honestly it's not like people are just magically 150 lol..

I know im not the only one, but i bet others agree with me and i'm in a fac, who are helping me farm, and even with over 2 hours of nonstop farming in moonshade desert i still dont have enough chrono sand to make my 130 gear :/

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Ahh I get what moorline is sayin but u betta off makin a 150 friend to help u in some events alot of 150 do pick on the lower classes they only do it cause they not skilled enuff to kill the same lvl like in blood theather

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
It's not that, I dont want events to level me up super fast, i want events where i can have fun and PK and do stuff but with people at my own level!
I wouldnt care much if the reward was a purple FC material, I'd just like to be able to join in. Having stuff like EC and other things would just make it better.
I know im not the only one, but i bet others agree with me and i'm in a fac, who are helping me farm, and even with over 2 hours of nonstop farming in moonshade desert i still dont have enough chrono sand to make my 130 gear :/

Not sure where you're farming at but it honestly doesn't take over 2 hours to get 66 chrono sands, which is what you need to get basically everything unless you're using multiple weapons. (bm or seeker) In that case just add 6 more onto the total of 66.... And if you have help it should go way faster. Imo, in the amount of time you've spent making a useless post about whining about not getting the crap farmed up. You could've had all your mats by now. I do agree about wanting events for lower levels but honestly, most people don't stay low level long enough. They do whatever it is possible to get their toon to 150.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!