Epic Perfect World

Savagery : Destruction

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
btw sir 2 pts, 40 buds and you still talking filthy non factor dog LOOOL
very good video, sorry that does not justify anything that you say in the other post.Anyway, that you have a lot of fun in your new alliance
 ;)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
nice sidekick guild pov of alliance lmao unrelevant 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Bom video cachorro numero  5. WIPE AND SZ kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk corre nao parcero, Me dieron wipe kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .Nimy diz: No puedo solo , no te quedes para atras D: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Focus oc . Ignore Savagery

Still waiting 0fk pov idrk losers didnt seem to do to well? Spent more time running around in circles lookin for shit to cc cause they died so fast than actually ccing

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
you were flying more than you pk xDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable
  • Faction: Artifex
So many guys arguing for nothing LOL, It'll always be like this, or server will die anyways, bc ofks dont have numbers for fight OC alone.

Offline Kiwi

• Characters: Kiwi, Siamese, Mellow
  • Faction: Muffin
ye das true
niga literally it reminds me of this LMFAO

ikr LOL thats what it reminded me of

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2018, 11:11 am by Jachi

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Kinda late to chat cover, to download a video like this doesn't takes a minute... Believe me, I'm surprised with this alliance lol pw in 2k18 :-\

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
I think u guys just mad go jump off bridge again maybe irl too.

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
why pk is so easy wtf no challenge wiping enemies in 30 secs and hieroing pt leaders so fast, miky is a fuucking autist btw LOL

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
calm down guys , i won 

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
calm down guys , i won
+1        

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Ppl pretend to be sherlock when its obvious guilds were working together to match oc numbers
Whats actually pathetic is that oc managed to lose pk with 10 wrs (happens when they are just coonbugs roaring 1 person) when rest of the guilds had 1-2 maybe?Not to mention tha fact you have to tab over all the time and your aoes hit everyone
In conclusion oc lost as usual because 90% of their guild is filled with meatwall that grew ego because of the number and has no idea how to pk
Btw it's interesting how oc keeps bumping old thread pks ???

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
So many guys arguing for nothing LOL, It'll always be like this, or server will die anyways, bc ofks dont have numbers for fight OC alone.
Dont usually agree with this guy but he got the point for once.
Dont see the issue with posted SS, its no secret 0fk cant hold double numbers if those helping go behind instead of pushing together. 
Ended in win once people pushed with us.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Btw jao likes men he keeps pming me on skype no lie