Epic Perfect World

OC☆ putter the nutter in your butter

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
U know whats actually funny? U when u talk but ppl barely knows the meaning of word and why? Becuse u cant think of anything else that gona ring the bell. And what the god damn world is butter nutter whatever? Still young or something? Or is just having atism classic today lul.
Nice grammar dude, did you not pass elementary school? Hard to understand you. Then again, all you ever post is nonsense anyways....
Last Edit: Feb 15, 2018, 07:02 pm by KGB Agent Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Nice grammar dude, did you not pass elementary school? Hard to understand you. Then again, all you ever post is nonsense anyways....
Nice edits too bad ass lul. Do u have PhD in sucking revs dick, by the way? Oh nice, I got nothing else to say so I will talk about his gramatics, oh how cute but I dont give a god damn hair about it lul. And tell me who are u again? Oh wait u cant tell me that, because u have more oc pride than hairlines lol

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Nice edits too bad ass lul. Do u have PhD in sucking revs dick, by the way? Oh nice, I got nothing else to say so I will talk about his gramatics, oh how cute but I dont give a god damn hair about it lul. And tell me who are u again? Oh wait u cant tell me that, because u have more oc pride than hairlines lol
#Triggered^
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
U know whats actually funny? U when u talk but ppl barely knows the meaning of word and why? Becuse u cant think of anything else that gona ring the bell. And what the god damn world is butter nutter whatever? Still young or something? Or is just having atism classic today lul.
Internal faction jokes, don't owe an explanation to anyone especially not randoms, nice cry for attention though. Talk to me when I have an actual idea who you are (probably never).

Offline honey🐤

• humble
  • hehe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
whoa guy  :-[ everyone is just joking around

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
I think you is mad, here is an emoji of me throwing you out🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think its more funny letting someone trigger you so hard that you follow them around on pretty much every thread and try a little to hard to make fun of them when in reality they're laughing at you.

It is funny when you're trying to tell him that people barely understand his words yet what you've just typed out needs a special sort of google translator.

It is funny criticizing someone for their sense of humor because you do not understand it because you're not part of that group.

It is funny calling Frost a dick sucker when the comment you wrote to him contain no original "insults" ( can't really say they're insults cuz idk who'd get upset by that lmao) of your own..

Haha he he ha
Nice vid Bre :clap:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Leave the poor guy alone not his fault he needs attention

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
DootDoot Numbawan.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
DootDoot Numbawan.
Jachichi Numbawan

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
ultra loser upset again lol who is this guy

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
ultra loser upset again lol who is this guy
SEND INV YOU BRING SHAME TO OC
BACK IN MY DAY NO ALLIANCES, NEVER LOST TO CHINKY EYES AND ALWAYS RECRUIT SEXY BRAZILLIAN.
STAJSON TREY KIALANDI KASAI ATLANTIC ZHAKE BRING OC BACK TO ROOTS
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
SEND INV YOU BRING SHAME TO OC
BACK IN MY DAY NO ALLIANCES, NEVER LOST TO CHINKY EYES AND ALWAYS RECRUIT SEXY BRAZILLIAN.
STAJSON TREY KIALANDI KASAI ATLANTIC ZHAKE BRING OC BACK TO ROOTS
Artifex#1
oops sorry offtopic .... 
Good video yes +1

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Tom the dankengine won the pk again
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Mitch