Outcast - New Excuses

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Woof woof;
Btw dies in 2sec
I think tom on wr is the winner,some1 who doesnt get lost 4 times in a row in a pk cuz enemy playin usain bolt 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Seems like mitch doesnt kno de wey because enemy die too fast

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Woof woof;
Btw dies in 2sec
I also heiro people in 2 seconds #StrengthWarrior
kill more and do more cc than yall stfu rofl.  :normal-2:

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Nice video 😎😎

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Since when does 0fk need a cc pt when 1wr does the job of 10 oc wrs, rofl get out joke tier player
spend entire pks watching you run away rather than run in, sorry hard to see this 1 0fk dog do what 10 oc wr do my bad.
>this vid like week old and doggo's still barking

I think tom on wr is the winner,some1 who doesnt get lost 4 times in a row in a pk cuz enemy playin usain bolt
"follow me guys" *runs opposite direction cause you saw a squirrel again* Why did I let you lead Laugh
Seems like mitch doesnt kno de wey because enemy die too fast
The struggling man. Lost the way many times looking for enemies.
Nice video 😎😎
agree.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
today are we going to have any pk guis,heard yday you showed up 1 hour late: ) 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Heard Nimy was at Misfo then logged off when OC started rging and logged back at 1 am. :normal-43:

I also heiro people in 2 seconds #StrengthWarrior
kill more and do more cc than yall stfu rofl.  :normal-2:
Butthead is getting to you, you're being more and more upset with time. Let me guess, began to lose hair as well?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Butthead is getting to you, you're being more and more upset with time. Let me guess, began to lose hair as well?
beeing upset with time while i prob got more money than half this server on a age of 20.
very upset man.  :normal-20: :normal-42:
spend entire pks watching you run away rather than run in, sorry hard to see this 1 0fk dog do what 10 oc wr do my bad.
>this vid like week old and doggo's still barking

spend 24 seconds watching that crap and turned it off, and that from a wr vid...
ofcourse its hard to see what 1 0fk wr does compared to 10 OC wr's, your one of those roflmao get good man not even gonna call u a students since my students aren't that bad by playing wr 1 week.
oh btw, 
stay quiet doggo  :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

stay quiet doggo  :normal-2: :normal-14:
He's clearly telling you he's a mass pk CC warrior but you for some reason think that if he can't beat you in 1v1 you're superior in some way.
strange how you try so hard to put down people you know you can beat but when someone clearly better than you starts to put you down you're talking bout "I don't care about this game" stop fence riding pussy, stick to being a mediocre WR in today's current PVP scene before you talk out of your ass like you're any good.
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2018, 06:41 am by Mana

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
I was kind of thinking your autism was moderate before this because you're in 0fk but it's evident now that you're suffering from some pretty severe autism there my boy.
He's clearly telling you he's a mass pk CC warrior but you for some reason think that if he can't beat you in 1v1 you're superior in some way.
strange how you try so hard to put down people you know you can beat but when someone clearly better than you starts to put you down you're talking bout "I don't care about this game" stop fence riding pussy, stick to being a mediocre WR in today's current PVP scene before you talk out of your ass like you're any good.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
I was kind of thinking your autism was moderate before this because you're in 0fk but it's evident now that you're suffering from some pretty severe autism there my boy.
You cant bother rationalizing with him man idrc. Don't think I've ever posted 1v1 vid ever cause im strictly mass pk lmao. SS isn't even relevant now regardless, the age of 1v1 relevancy died in 2k15 after everyone and their dog started scripting weps tomes ornas gear etc.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2018, 09:12 pm by Mitch

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
beeing upset with time while i prob got more money than half this server on a age of 20.
very upset man.  :normal-20: :normal-42:

spend 24 seconds watching that crap and turned it off, and that from a wr vid...
ofcourse its hard to see what 1 0fk wr does compared to 10 OC wr's, your one of those roflmao get good man not even gonna call u a students since my students aren't that bad by playing wr 1 week.
oh btw,
stay quiet doggo  :normal-2: :normal-14:

That's great, ape